Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 119. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 19/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 05 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 19/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Director, Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC), Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi‐110054
Detail Of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
DRDO invites applications for the following fellowships (JRF) initially for a period of two years (extendable as per rules) from young and motivated candidates.
- No of Post : 05 Posts
- Essential: Post graduate degree in Psychology from a recognized University in first division with NET Qualification/ Post graduate degree in Statistics/Operational Research from a recognized University in first division with NET Qualification/ B.E./ B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering from a recognized University in first division with NET/ GATE. Or M.E/ M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering from a recognized University in first division both at B.E./ B.Tech and M.E/ M.Tech level.
- Stipend of Rs 25,000/‐ p.m. (House Rent Allowance is also admissible as per Govt. rules). Selected candidates may be registered for PhD programme.
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 28 yrs as on the closing date of Advt. The upper age limit shall be relaxable for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Schedule Tribes and OBC as per Govt. of India orders.
Selection Procedure For Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO):
- Candidates are required to apply online only at RAC website i.e. http://rac.gov.in. After submitting the online application form, candidates will be issued an acknowledgement along with the candidate ID. Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 10/‐(Ten only) online or through Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favour of Director, RAC. The IPO should be sent to Director, Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC), Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi‐110054. However candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories and women candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Candidates are required to submit their applications online along with legible and lighter file containing scanned copies of certificates for essential degrees and Marks Sheets.
- All candidates, whether in Govt. Service or in Govt. owned organisations, should submit their applications online directly to the Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC). Such candidates are required to upload a signed declaration (As per the performa available at RAC website) that they have informed their Cadre Controlling Authority (CCA) in writing that they have applied for the fellowship in DRDO. However, such candidates, if in regular service whether in permanent or temporary capacity, are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their (CCA) as per the performa available at RAC website at the time of interview, in addition to the aforesaid declaration. If (CCA) considers with‐holding the NOC, the candidate should inform RAC within 15 days of closing date. Candidates are advised to retain with them a copy of the online application with the Acknowledgement Slip.
- Candidates need to produce their original documents for proof of educational qualification, caste, age and No Objection Certificate (where applicable), along with passport size photographs, before the interview board. The candidates will not be allowed to appear for the interview without producing above documents. Candidates may bring Project report/ Technical work demo in support of their candidature.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for the interview: The candidates have to make their own boarding / lodging and transport arrangements.
- It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right of absorption in DRDO. (For any query may please contact at 011‐23915128 or PRO Telephone No. 011‐23812608, 011‐23830599)
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/09/2015
Reference: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 119
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017