Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 26/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 07 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000-28,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 26/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Director, DIPAS, Lucknow Road, . Timarpur, Delhi-110054
Detail Of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences (DIPAS) provides an excellent opportunity for young and motivated researchers to pursue a career in basic and applied Life Sciences research. DIPAS endeavors in optimizing human, performance under extreme operational environments using physiological, biochemical, nutritional and ergonomic approach. The labs are equipped with state-of-art facilities to conduct human studies, animal and in-vitro experimentation with an interdisciptinarv approach. Applications are invited from young and motivated candidates for the post-of DRDO Junior Research Fellows to work in ongoing and future research projects of DIPAS. Recruited JRF may be facilitated to register for PhD programme. .
- No of Post : 07
- Qualification : Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences (Physiology/ Biochemistry/Bio Medical Sciences) with first division wherever division or equivalent grading is awarded. .
- Desirable: Preference will be given to those who have a)’ Qualified ,in CSJR-NET/UGCNET/NET/GATE examination; b) working experience in the above mentioned disciplines/areas,
- Ag~: The upper age limit for the above posts is maximum of 28 years as on the closing ‘date for receipt of applications. 5 years relaxation to SC/ST candidates. 3 years to OBC candidates, and other entitled categories as per rules
- Salary : 25,000-28,000/-pm
Selection Procedure For Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO):
- Eligible candidates may send their duly fill~d application form (only)n,th~ prescribed format duly typed in MS word) so as to reach Director, DIPAS, Lucknow Road, . Timarpur, Delhi-110054 by post or by e-mail [email protected] within· 21 days from date of publication of this advertisement.
- Only those candidates who have completed the course and have been awarded degree/ provisional certificate are eligible to apply. However, the candidates appearing for final year M.Sc are also eligible to apply and are required to submit the proof of completion of course/ provisional certificate on the date of interview.
- JRF’s are offered a monthly stipend of Rs. 25000/- for 1 st and 2 nd year and Rs. 28000/- for 3 rd year (if retained as JRF) during entire tenure. H.R.A and Medical facilities are applicable as per rules.
- The tenure of the fellowship will be initially for a period of two years and based on performance, it may be extended for 3rd and 4thyear if required.
- The offer of fellowship will under no circumstances confer on the candidates any right ‘ for absorption in DRDO.
- The candidate may be allowed to register for PhD with any university/Institufion during the tenure of fellowship.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or for joining ,if selected.
- Candidates working in Govt/Public sector undertakings/Autonomous bodies should send their application through proper channel.
- Admission shall not be claimed by any. candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the Selection Committee of the Institute which ·mayc refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reasonthereof. ‘
- Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview. Number of seats for JRF may increase or decrease without prior notice
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/07/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016