Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC, PH.D, BDS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate on or before 18/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d, B.D.S|
|Total No of Vacancy||21 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||01/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS) Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Brig SK Mazumdar Marg, Timarpur, Delhi-110054|
Detail of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate Recruitment:
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi under the aegis of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), is engaged in research and developmental work in radiation sciences, Neuro-Computing and Medical Image Processing. INMAS is looking for meritorious young researchers for pursuing research in the frontier areas at INMAS. The Institute invites applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals who are creative, have passion and desire to pursue R&D in frontier areas. INMAS possesses ambience of a research cum academic institute coupled with an advanced R&D infrastructure in a mission mode. It provides the best infrastructure, motivation and personality development prospects for talented students, dreaming of unparalleled success in their professional endeavors. INMAS provides state of the art research facilities for undertaking pioneering research with defence applications.
|S N||Category & Date of Interview||No of Posts (Max)||Qualitative Requirement||Age Limit||Stipend (PM)|
JRF (Fellowship from DRDO)
5 May 2015
|2||a. A first class BDS: Candidates with research experience/aptitude will be preferred (likely 1 or 2 posts)||28 yrs||Around Rs.25,000/- Plus 30% HRA (DRDO Fellowship)|
|2||JRF with their own valid fellowship from CSIR/ UGC/ DST, etc. (Maximum Tenure- Five Years: 2 years as JRF and 3 years as SRF) 5 May 2015||13||b. A first class Master’s Degree in Life Sciences (likely 1 post) c. A first class Master’s Degree in Biotech (likely 5 posts) d. A first class Master’s Degree in Biochemistry (likely 1 post) e. A first class Master’s Degree/M Tech in Computer Science/ Electronics / Neuro Science/Biomedical Engg/ Mathematical Modeling / Cognitive Neuroscience (likely 1 post) f. A first class Master’s Degree in Molecular Biology/ Microbiology(likely 1 post) g. A first class Master’s Degree in Veterinary Sci / Laboratory Animal Sci / Animal Pharmacology / Animal Sci (likely 1 post) h. A first class Graduate/Master’s Degree in Pharma (likely 1 post) i. A first class Master’s Degree in Zoology (likely 2 posts)||28 yrs||Around Rs.25,000/- Plus 30% HRA (As per Fellowship granted by funding agency)|
|3||Research Associate (RA) (Maximum Tenure- Two Years) 6 May 2015||6||PhD in • Biotechnology/ Biochemistry (4 Posts) • Toxicology(1 Post) • Veterinary Science / Laboratory Animal Science / Animal Pharmacology / Animal Science (1 post) OR 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MVSc/M. Pharm/ME/ M.Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journals (Only in the above listed subjects) MDS in oral Pathology (0) = POST IS WITHDWRAWN/ CANCELLED||35 yrs||Rs.40,000/Pl us 30% HRA (as per DRDO rules)|
Applications are invited from candidates possessing the above qualifications. The upper age limit is as on the last date for receipt of application. (5 years relaxation to SC/ST candidates, 3 years to OBC candidates, and other entitled categories as per Govt rules). Actual No. of vacancies may vary.
Selection Procedure for Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) – Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate Vacancy in Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO):
- JRF: Tenure: Maximum Five Years: 2 years as JRF and 3 years as SRF (subject to efficient progress/output). Candidate must have a valid junior research fellowship from CSIR/UGC/DST, etc. (candidates with their own fellowship can only apply).
- RA: Tenure: Maximum Two Years Candidates who have submitted their Ph D thesis and attended viva before 1 May 2015 may also apply. However, if selected, the Research Associate hip will be awarded only after the candidate submits the degree or provisional degree certificate OR
- Application form can be download from the website www.drdo.gov.in and E Mailed to: [email protected] Last date to apply by email is 1700 hrs on 1 May 2015
- Candidate should write Subject and Fellowship agency in which he/she applying for in subject area of Email.
- ncomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Confirmation will be sent to short-listed candidates through email only
- Antecedents of selected candidates will be verified.
- Written Test will be conducted for all JRFs from 0930-1030 hrs. and only qualified candidates will be interviewed on the same day
- Latecomers will not be considered.
- Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview. No entry in campus without certificates/testimonials in original.
- It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on fellows any right for absorption in DRDO.
- Candidates should carry photocopy of Application form sent by email with them.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview & on joining.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/05/2015