Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites online application for the recruitment of Technician & More Vacancies for Diploma/ B.Sc holders
Company name :Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Posts :Technician & More Vacancies
Qualification : Diploma/ B.Sc
Salary : Rs.5200-34800/- p.m
No of Post : 929
Last date to apply : 8/11/2014
Details of Post :
Technician & More Vacancies
- Name of the Exam: CEPTAM – 7 (DRDO Entry Test 2014)
- Name of the Posts:
- Senior Technical Assistant: 449 Posts 1. Automobile Engineering: 03 Posts 2. Chemical Engineering: 06 Posts 3. Chemistry: 23 Posts 4. Civil Engineering: 13 Posts 5. Computer Science: 105 Posts 6. Electrical & Electronics: 09 Posts 7. Electrical Engineering: 26 Posts 8. Electronics & Instrumentation: 21/15 Posts 9. Electronics or EC or Electronics & Telecommunication: 78 Posts 10. Instrumentation: 04 Posts 11. Library Science: 07 Posts 12. Mathematics: 05 Posts 13. Mechanical Engineering: 106/11 Posts 14. Metallurgy: 08 Posts 15. Microbiology: 04 Posts 16. Nursing: 04 Posts 17. Photography: 02 Posts 18. Physics: 15 Posts 19. Radiography: 01 Post 20. Textile: 03 Posts 21. Zoology: 06 Posts
- Admin & Allied Cadre: 245 Posts Assistant Hindi: 06 Posts 2. Personal Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing): 9/2 Posts 3. Admin Assistant ‘A’: 77 Posts (i) English Typing: 71/6 Posts (ii) Hindi Typing: 06 Posts 4. Store Assistant ‘A’: 52 Posts (i) English Typing: 51/4 Posts (ii) Hindi Typing: 01 Post 5. Security Assistant ‘A’: 12 Posts 6. Clerk (Canteen Manager): 03 Posts 7. Vehicle Operator ‘A’: 76/40 Posts 8. Fire Engine Driver A’: 6/6 Posts 9. Assistant Halwai-cum-Cook: 04 Posts
- Technician ‘A’: 235 Posts 1. Book Binder: 07 Posts 2. Carpenter: 05 Posts 3. COPA: 29 Posts 4. Cutting & Tailoring: 04 Posts 5. Draughtsman (Mechanical): 06 Posts 6. DTP Operator: 04 Posts 7. Electrician: 36/5 Posts 8. Electronics: 29/7 Posts 9. Fitter: 35 Posts 10. Machinist: 38 Posts 11. Mechanic (Diesel): 01 Post 12. Medical Lab Technology: 07 Posts 13. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning: 5/5 Posts 14. Sheet Metal Worker: 03 Posts 15. Turner: 15 Posts 16. Welder: 11 Posts
- Total No.of Posts: 929
- Age : Candidates age limit should be 18 – 28 years for Sr.No:A,C Posts, 18 – 30 years for Sr.No:B(1) Post, 18 – 27 years for Sr.No:B(2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) Posts. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Qualification: Candidates should possess Three years Diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical (Automobile) Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Technology/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Metallurgical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute for Sr.No:A(1,2,4,6,7,10,13,14) Posts, B.Sc degree in Chemistry/ Chemical Science from recognized University/ Institute for Sr.No:A(3) Post, B.Sc degree or Three years Diploma in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Technology/ Application/Hardware Maintenance or Diploma in IT/ Network Engg from recognized University/ Technical Board/ Institute for Sr.No:A(5) Post, B.Sc degree or Three years Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation, from recognized University/ Technical Board/ Institute for Sr.No:A(8) Post. For other Posts Qualification refer Notification.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of written exam, documents verification, interview, trade test/ skill test/ physical/ medical test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.50/- for UR & OBC candidates through online by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net banking or can pay through offline by IPO drawn in favour of “The Director, CEPTAM, Delhi”, payable at Delhi. SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Woman candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.drdo.gov.in from 29-09-2014 to 17-10-2014 for Sr.No:A,B(1,2,3,4) Posts & candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format or may apply online on or before 17-10-2014 for Sr.No:C,B(5,6,7,8,9) Posts to the DRDO Entry Test- 2014, Post Box No: 8626, Delhi-110054 & for remote areas candidates may send their applications on or before Within one week after closing date of application.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of Photograph, LTI, HMV Driving License, qualification certificates.
- Candidates should have valid email id before applying online.
- Log on through the website www.drdo.gov.in.
- Click on the “Whats New” —> CEPTAM-07 Advertisement: Notice Board (26-09-2014).
- Click on the “CEPTAM-07 Advt”.
- Read the notification & instructions carefully.
- Click on the “Online Application for CEPTAM – 07 Advt” —> New Registration.
- Fill all the relevant personal details carefully.
- After clicking OK a system generated password will be sent to candidates registered email id.
- Now login with the registration number and password.
- Online application consists of four different Modules/ Sections.
- Fill the step-I process by providing all the personal details
- Now Examination/ EQR/ other Details in Step-2 Process.
- Fill qualification, exam city preferences, & upload the photograph, LTI & other documents.
- Preview the filled application and click on the “I declare” check box.
- Now candidates should pay the fee through online by using “Pay by Card” and “Pay by Net Banking”.
- Now after payment of fee there will be three columns for each application i.e. ‘Edit Application’, Upload Documents’ and ‘Review Application’.
- Candidates can edit application or can upload any other documents or can take the printout copies of applications.
- After successfully submitting of application form candidates can take the printout copies of application form.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 8/11/2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From DRDO|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017