Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC/ PH.Dcan apply for the new recruitment notification from Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate on or before 18/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||DEFENCE MATERIALS & STORES RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ESTABLISHMENT G. ROAD, KANPUR – 208 013|
Detail of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate Recruitment:
To award Research Associateship and Junior Research Fellowships.applications are invited from candidates fulfilling the qualifications mentioned below initially for a period of two years extendable as per rules only in cases of JRF]
- No of post : 01
- Essential Qualifications: Ph.D. degree in Chemistry Polymers Nano-Science & Technology from a recognized university.
- Desirable : Three years Research Experience in the field of Chemistry and knowledge of working with modern computer systems software research tools.
- Salary : Rs.24,000/-pm
Junior Research Fellows:
- No of post : 01
- Essential Qualifications: M. Sc. degree in Chemistry (OrganicInorganic) from a recognized University in first division wherever division or equivalent is awarded.
- Desirable : NET Qualified & knowledge of working with modern computer system software research tools.
- Maximum Age: For RA is 35 years and for JRF is 28 years as on last date fixed for receipt of completed application forms (5 years relaxation for SCST candidates & 3 years for OBC candidates). However, the OBC candidates in the creamy layer will not be eligible for age relaxation.
- Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
Selection Procedure for Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) – Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate Vacancy in Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO):
Interested candidates fulfilling the above qualifications may apply in neatly typed format given below clearly indicating the name of the fellowship applied for, with a recent passport size photograph and Xerox copies of testimonials (along with Demand Draft for Rs. 50/- drawn in favour of the Director, DMSRDE, Kanpur). Candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC are exempted from the payment. The complete application should reach the Director, DMSRDE, DMSRDE Po, G. T. Road, Kanpur – 208013 within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News. Incompleté or application without Xerox copies of testimonials shall be summarily rejected. Candidates working in Government Public Sector Undertaking Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/03/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DRDO|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Police/Defence jobs|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016