Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate & More Vacancies Job on or before 9/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||9/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Defence Food Research Laboratory (DFRL) Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) (Ministry of Defence, Govt of India) Siddarthanagar, Mysore-570011|
Detail of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Research Associate & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Defence Food Research Laboratory (DFRL), under the aegis of Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Ministry of Defence, Govt of India is engaged in the RD activities with an objective to cater the food requirements of the Armed Forces deployed at extreme environmental conditions. The main focus of the laboratory is to carry out cutting edge technology in the field of Food Science and Technology which comprises research in the development of long shelf life ready -to-eat convenience foods, preservation of foods using various processing techniques, development and evaluation of food packaging materials, analysis and development of test kits for the detection of food spoilage and development of various functional, performance enhancing and stress relieving foods based on natural plant materials. The laboratory is well equipped with the stateof-the art analytical and other infrastructural facilities.
Applications are invited from young, meritorious and motivated candidates of Indian Nationals for the post of DRDO Junior Research Fellows (JRFs) and Research Associate (RA) to work in the ongoing and future research projects of DFRL, Mysore. Recruited JRFs may be facilitated to register for PhD programme in the respective disciplines
- For Research Associate (No. of Post: 01) : PhD in Microbiology/ Biotechnology. Candidates should have a First class with a minimum of 65% in their Post Graduate Degree. PhD degree should have been awarded at the time of applying. Candidates should have a minimum of 2. research papers from their thesis published in peer reviewed SC; journals.
- For Junior Research Fellows (No. of Posts:02) M.Sc./M.Tech. in Food Science / Food Technology / Food Science & Technology / Food Science & Nutrition / Chemistry. Candidates should have a First class with a minimum of 65% in their Post Graduate Degree.
- For Junior Research Fellows (No. of Posts:03) M.Sc., M.Tech. in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Bioscience / Botany / Life
- Science. Candidates should have a First class with a minimum of 65% in their Post Graduate Degree. Desirable: Preference shall be given to those who have qualified in CSIR-NET/ICAR-NET/UGC-NET/ICMR-NET and GATE Examination.
Selection Procedure for Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)- Research Associate & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate & More Vacancies Vacancy in Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO):
Candidates need to produce their original documents for proof of caste, age, educational qualification and no objection certificate (where applicable, along with passport size photographs, before the written test. Without producing above documents the candidates will not be allowed to appear for written test. Candidates may bring Project Report Technical work demo in support of their candidature. Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the Selection Committee of the Laboratory which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof. Number of seats for RA and JRF may increase or decrease without prior notice
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/3/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DRDO|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Police/Defence jobs|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016