Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Mechanic & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Mechanic & More Vacancies Job on or before 28/02/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
||Mechanic & More Vacancies
|Total No of Vacancy
||Rs.2,400 – Rs.2,800/-
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||The Director, Avadi, Chennai – 600054
Detail of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Mechanic & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Total No.of Vacancies: 110 ( 1) Fitter: 30 posts 2) Turner: 7 posts 3) Machinist: 15 posts 4) Electrician: 20 posts 5) Welder (Gas & Electric): 6 posts 6) Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 12 posts 7) Carpenter: 5 posts 8) Programming and System Administration Assistant: 15 posts)
- Stipend: Rs. 2400-2800/- per month.
- Essential Qualification: Ex-ITI candidates should be passed out from the Institute duly recognized by NCVT duly covered through Gazette Notification of Ministry of Labour and Employment, with minimum 2 years duration except for the Welder (Gas & Electric) and Programming and System Administration Assistant trade. Welder (Gas & Electric) should passed 1 year ITI certificate recognized by NCVT and Programming and System Administration Assistant should process National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant Trade. Candidates appeared in the final examination of the essential qualification , are also eligible to apply base on their original Admit Card of essential Qualification Examination, duly verified by the Establishment authority. Such candidates have to submit a certificate from principal of the institute, where from he/she had studies, and will be issued with Provisional Admit Card. However, such Provisional Admit Card must be authenticated from the Establishment authority on or before the date of written examination by producing original qualifying Mark Sheet/Certificate.
- Physical fitness: Physical fitness as per the Apprentices Act,1961.
Selection Procedure for Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)- Mechanic & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/02/2015
- Selection will be made on the basis of the following:- Examination will be conducted on Multiple Objective Type Test (one paper) consisting of English, General Knowledge and Aptitude / Reasoning – 40% and on the subject Trade Clustered under respective groups as prescribed by RDAT – 60%. Date, time and place of the examination will be intimated to the eligible candidate through Admit Card issued by this Establishment.
How to apply for Mechanic & More Vacancies in Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO):
i)Prescribed format of the application form along with and admit card, along with the requisite enclosures (copies of certificates etc.) should be sent directly to The Director, CVRDE, AVADI, Chennai-600054. ii) 2 recent passport size photographs attested by Gazetted officer pasted on application form and admit card in proper place and crossed postal order of Rs. 30/- in favour of The Director, CVRDE, AVADI, Chennai, should be submitted along with the filled in application form. iii)Envelope containing the application form and admit card must be superscribed in block letter “APPLICATION FOR Ex-ITI TRADE APPRENTICE”. No postal order is required for SC/ST/PH/PC candidates. Last date for receipt of the application forms is 30 days from the date of publication of the official notification.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/02/2015