Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with BE/B.Tech holders
Company name :Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Posts :Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Salary : Rs. 16,000 /- p.m
No of Post : 05
Last date to apply : 31 Oct 2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow
DARE Bangalore, under the aegis of Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is involved in Design & development of state of the art systems in area of Mission Avionics and Electronic Warfare.
DARE Bangalore, invites applications from Indian nationals for following fellowships (JRF):
- No. of Vacancies : Five (05) (Number of vacancies is likely to increase in future. Panel of candidates shall be kept for future vacancies and the same will be filled in order of merit /discipline.)
- Place of Work : Defence Avionics Research Establishment (DARE) DRDO, Ministry of Defence, PB No. 9366 C V Raman Nagar Bangalore-560 093
- Duration : Offer is for a period of 2 years.
- Qualification : First Class Degree (B.E / B. Tech) in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Computer Science Engineering.
- Age limit : Not exceeding 28 yrs. (Age relaxation 05 years for SC/ST and 03 year for OBC AS PER Govt. rules) as on the closing date of Advt.
- Application form can be downloaded from the “What’s New” section of www.drdo.gov.in. Duly filled-in application form must be sent to “Director, Defence Avionics Research Establishment Bangalore-560 093” through speed post only. Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs.10/- Indian Postal Order (IPO) in the name of Director, DARE. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories and women candidates are exempted from the payment.
- The last date of receipt of application at DARE is 21 days from the date of publication in Employment News. Applications received after due date for whatsoever reasons, shall not be entertained. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- JRF will receive stipend of RS. 16,000 /- per month (HRA, and Medical facilities shall be admissible, as per rules).
- Write in bold letters ‘APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF JRF’ on TOP of the envelope.
- Candidates working in Govt. /Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous Bodies should bring ‘NOC’ at the time of interview if called for the same.
- Short-listed candidates shall be called for written test & Interview. Information will be sent through speed post to the No TA/DA shall be given for attending the interview.
- Candidates need to produce their original documents for proof of caste, age, educational qualification and no objection certificate (where applicable), along with passport size photographs, before the written test. Without producing above documents the candidates will not be allowed to appear for written test. Candidates may bring Project Report/Technical work demo in support of their candidature.
- Antecedents of selected candidates will be verified.
- It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right of absorption in DRDO.
HOW TO APPLY :
DARE Bangalore is situated on Kaggadaspura Main Road and it is connected by Bus Route as under:
From Majestic : 314, 314B
From Shivajinagar : 314,314 A
From City Market : 314C
Further information/ query can be obtained on the telephone numbers given here under:-
Ph : 080-25047727
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31 Oct 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DRDO|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017