Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M.Sc/ M Tech holders
Company name : Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc/ M Tech
Salary : Rs. 16000/- p.m.
No of Post : 18
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 15.10.2014
Details of Post :
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi under the aegis of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), is engaged in research and developmental work in radiation sciences, Neuro-Computing and Medical Image Processing. INMAS is looking for meritorious young researchers for pursuing research in the frontier areas at INMAS. The Institute invites applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals who are creative, have passion and desire to pursue R&D in frontier areas. INMAS possesses ambience of a research cum academic institute coupled with an advanced R&D infrastructure in a mission mode. It provides the best infrastructure, motivation and personality development prospects for talented students, dreaming of unparalleled success in their professional endeavors. INMAS provides state of the art research facilities for undertaking pioneering research with defence applications.
Junior Research Fellow:
- No of post : 18
- Qualification ; .a) A first class Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ Electronics ONLY. (likely 3 posts) b. A first class Master’s Degree in Biotech (likely 4 posts) c. A first class Master’s Degree/ M Tech in Physics/ Medical Physics/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Neuroscience/ Bio-Medical Engg / Cognitive neuroscience (likely 4 posts) d. A first class Master’s Degree in Biochemistry(likely 1 post) e. A first class Master’s Degree in Nanotech/ Chemistry/ Material Science (likely 2 post)f. A first class Master’s Degree in Bioinformatics (likely 2 posts) g. A first class Master’s Degree in Chemistry (likely 2 posts)
- Age limit : 28 Years
- Salary : Around Rs 16,000/ Plus 30% HRA (as per rulesof funding agency)
How to apply:
- Applications are invited from candidates possessing the above qualifications. The upper age limit is as on the last date for receipt of application. (5 years relaxation to SC/ST candidates, 3 years to OBC candidates, and other entitled categories as per Govt rules). Actual No. of vacancies may vary.
- Application form can be download from the website www.drdo.gov.in and E Mailed [email protected] Last date to apply by email is 1700 hrs on 15 Oct 2014
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.Confirmation will be sent to short-listed candidates through email only. Antecedents of selected candidates will be verified.
- Written Test will be conducted from 0930-1030 hrs. Latecomers will not be considered.
- Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview.
- It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on fellows any right for absorption in DRDO.
- Candidates should carry photocopy of Application form sent by email with them. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview & on joining.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DRDO||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017