Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS, PG Degree, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 11/3/20015 at 2.00 P.M to 4.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S, Any Post Graduate, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||22 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||11/3/20015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||CANTONMENT GENERAL HOSPITAL DELHI CANTONMENT BOARD SADAR BAZAR, DELHI CANTT-10|
Detail of Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB) Senior Resident Recruitment:
The Cantonment General hospital will hold regular walk-in-interviews on daily basis from 11/03/2015 onwards to fill up 22 no. of posts of Senior Residents in (Medicine/Obstt.&Gynae/Pediatrics/Orthopedics/Surgery/Pathology/Radiology/Eye/ENT /Anesthesia) in the Pay Band of Rs.15,600-39,100/- + GP Rs. 6600/- and other allowances as admissible. Eligible and interested candidates are requested to appear with all relevant original testimonials/BIO-DATA and report to the office of the Chief Medical Officer between 2.00 P.M to 4.00 P.M every day except on Sundays and holidays. The walk-in-interview will remain continue till all the vacancies are filled up. For further updates, please regularly visit website www.cbdelhi.in
- Essential Qualification: (i) MBBS degree and (ii) PG Degree or Diploma in concerned discipline from a recognized Institution/University/MCI. (iii) Registration under MCI orState Council is must.
- Age: 33 years. Age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for handicapped candidates as per rules, wherever applicable. Note: – Only one post of Senior Resident is reserved for OH category in any of these Speciality i.e Medicine/Pathology/Radiology.
Selection Procedure for Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB) – Senior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 11/3/20015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Resident vacancy in Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB):
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Selected candidates shall be allowed a maximum 07 day’s time for accepting the offer of appointment failing which the offer shall stand cancelled.
- Appointment shall be subject to Medical fitness & verification of certificates of educational qualification/age/caste/DMC registration and internship completion certificate.
- The decision of the hospital administration in matter of about selection /rejection will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The hospital reserves its right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or part without assigning any reason or giving any notice.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 11/3/20015
CANTONMENT GENERAL HOSPITAL DELHI CANTONMENT BOARD SADAR BAZAR, DELHI CANTT-10
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016