Delhi College of Arts and Commerce (DCAC) invites application for the recruitment of Principal with Ph.D Degree educational background
Company name : Delhi College of Arts and Commerce (DCAC)
Posts : Principal
Qualification : Ph.D Degree
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/- p.m
No of Openings : 1
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 04.09.2014
Details of Post :
Qualification for the post of Principal:
- The direct recruitment to the posts of Principal of the College shall be on the basis of merit through all India advertisement and selections by the duly constituted Selection Committee.
- A Master‟s degree with at least 55 % marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) by a recognized University.
- A relaxation of 5 % may be provided from 55 % to 50 % of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders who have passed their Master‟s degree prior to 19th Septermber 1991.Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55 % wherever the grading system is following by a recognized university shall also be considered eligible.
- A Ph.D. degree in concerned/allied/relevant discipline(s) in the institution concerned with evidence of published work and research guidance.
- Associate Professor/Professor with a total experience of 15 years of teaching/research/administration in Universities, College and other institutions of higher education.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), as set out in the University Ordinances for direct recruitment of Professors in University/Colleges.
- The term of appointment of College Principal shall be Five years with eligibility for reappointment for another term only after following the due process of selection laid down under Ordinance XVIII as amended from time to time.
Salary : Rs. 37,400-67,000 carrying + AGP of Rs.10,000/- plus usual allowance
How to apply:
- Candidates must possess the qualifications as prescribed by the University from time to time for the post of Principal. The post carries UGC pay scales plus admissible allowances. Application forms and details regarding prescribed qualification and eligibility conditions are available at http://dcac.du.ac.in. Any addendum/dedendum/corrigendum shall be posted on the website of the College only.
- It will be open to the College to consider names of suitable candidates who might not have applied.
- Merely fulfilling the minimum qualification or the eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for the interview. More stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview.
- The applications received may be screened for short listing and recommending the candidates to be called for interview on the basis of the Screening Guidelines approved by the University. The Screening Guidelines approved by the University are enclosed with the advertisement on the college website http://dcac.du.ac.in.
- Applications once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case, nor it shall be held reserve for any other recruitment or selection process in future. The application fee of Rs. 500/- paid by DD in favour of Principal Delhi College of Arts and Commerce at New Delhi shall be sent along with downloaded application form.
- Recommendations of the Shortlisting/Screening Committee shall be uploaded on the website of the College. Representation if any, may be submitted to The Chairman Governing Body, Delhi College of Arts and Commerce, University of Delhi, Netaji Nagar, New Delhi – 110 023 of the college within 7 working days of posting the recommendations on the website
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 04.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DCAC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016