Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director on or before 06/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
Vacancy Name :Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 06 Posts
Salary : Rs. 15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Commissioner (Personnel), Delhi Development Authority, E-1, Vikas Sadan, INA, New Delhi-110023
Detail Of Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Director Recruitment:
Filling up 06 posts of Director (Ministerial) on deputation basis in the Pay Band -3 of Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/-. DDA invites application from the eligible officers of Central/State Govt. for filing up 06 posts of Director (Ministerial) in the Pay Band -3 i.e. Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- in Delhi Development Authority on deputation basis.
- No of Post : 06 Posts
- Pay Band -3 of Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/
- The eligibility Criteria for deputation is as under :- “ Officers from central Govt./State Govt. : (i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent department/cadre; or (ii) With 05 years regular service in posts in PB-3 Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- or equivalent (iii) Possessing a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent. “
- The tenure of Deputation will be initially for a period of one year which may be extended upto 5 years on year to year basis with the mutual consent of lending and borrowing departments.
Selection Procedure For Delhi Development Authority (DDA) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Delhi Development Authority (DDA):
- Candidate should apply through Cadre Controlling Authority in the Parent Department in prescribed form along with relevant documents. The application should be forwarded by Cadre Controlling Authority in the Parent Department certifying that the details furnished by the candidates are correct . Applications received after last date of receipt of application shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The officers selected on deputation shall not be absorbed in DDA under any circumstances. The selection of the Central Government Officers shall be subject to exemption from the rule of immediate absorption which has been referred to MoUD/DoPT. The number of posts for deputation may be varied without any separate notice.
- Eligible and willing officers may submit applications on the form prescribed by DoPT vide OM No. F. No. AB-14017/28/2014-Estt.(RR) dated 02.07.15, through their Cadre Controlling Authority in the Parent Department, along with copies of APARs of last 5 years duly certified by Group-‘A’ Officer in the parent department and latest Vigilance clearance report along with two passport size photographs duly attested. The application complete in all respects should reach the office of Commissioner (Personnel), Delhi Development Authority, E-1, Vikas Sadan, INA, New Delhi-110023 by 06th October, 2015. Incomplete applications /advance copies shall not be considered and will be rejected summarily.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/10/2015
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016