Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Director through recruitment notification – Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Recruitment 2016 – NO. F7(57)2000/PB-I/PT/DEPUTATION/ 313. Candidates who have completed B.Arch , B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Deputy Director on or before 17/03/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
Vacancy Name : Deputy Director
Educational Qualification : B.Arch , B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-per month
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/03/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Delhi Development Authority (DDA), Delhi
Detail Of Post:
Filling up post of Dy. Director (Planning) on deputation basis. DDA intends to fill up 08 posts of Dy. Director (Planning) in the Pay Band – 3 Rs.15600 – 39100/- with grade pay of Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- in DDA on deputation basis.
- Officers holding analogous posts in the parent cadre / department on regular basis under the Central or State Govt. / Development Authorities / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous Bodies possessing following minimum qualification and having 05 years experience are eligible to be considered for appointment as Dy. Director (Planning) in DDA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Planning / Architecture / Civil / Municipal Engineering or Master Degree in Geography / Sociology / Economics from a recognized university Institute or equivalent.
- Post graduation in Planning with specialization in any of the field of Town / City / Urban / Housing / Transport / Environmental Planning from a recognized University / Institute or equivalent.
- At least 05 years experience in a planning office in development authority or local body or in a Government undertaking.
- DESIRABLE: (i) Degree / diploma in Geographic Information System (GIS)/Geo-Informatics or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute. (ii) Associate Membership of the Institute of Town Planners (India).
- The pay and allowances of the officers selected on deputation shall be regulated in accordance with the Deptt. of Personnel & Trainings OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay)-II dated 17th June, 2010 as amended from time to time.
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/03/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
It is requested that the applications of eligible and willing officers along with following documents may please be forwarded as per instructions issued by DoPT OM No. AB.14017/28/2014-Estt.(RR) dt. 2.7.2015 ( copy of curriculum vitae / Bio-Data proforma enclosed) to the Commissioner (Personnel), Delhi Development Authority, BBlock, Ground Floor, Vikas Sadan, New Delhi -110023 on or before 17.03.2016. a) Copy of complete up to date ACRs for the last 05 years. b) Cadre Clearance & Vigilance Clearance Report. (Applications received after the last date or without copies of relevant documents will not be considered)
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/03/2016
Reference: Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Recruitment 2016 – NO. F7(57)2000/PB-I/PT/DEPUTATION/ 313