Delhi District Court (DDC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Multiple Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Delhi District Court (DDC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Multiple Vacancies Job on or before 6TH June 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Delhi District Court (DDC)
Vacancy Name : Multiple Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 118 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 6TH June 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Delhi District Court (DDC), Delhi
Company Profile :
Delhi District Court as a district legal entity was recognised by the Proclamation Notification No.911 dated 17.09.1912 issued by Governor General of India in Council. By this Notification, Delhi came under the immediate authority and management of the Governor General of India in Council and Mr. William Malcolm Hailey, C.I.E., I.C.S. was appointed the first Chief Commissioner of Delhi. Simultaneously the Delhi Laws Act, 1912 was enacted for enforcing the existing laws in Delhi.
Detail of Delhi District Court (DDC) Multiple Vacancies Recruitment:
A new notification is out from Delhi District Courts in which they are going to recruit Indian candidates on various job profiles. Under this recruitment process Delhi High Court is going to fill up total 118 vacant positions. The various job profiles which are going to be fill up under this recruitment process are as follow: “ Binder, Peon, Sweeper, Chowkidar Posts “. More information related to these Government jobs is given below in this post. Read the whole post carefully before applying for thi Delhi District Court recruitment 2015.
- Post Name
- Profile Name: Book Binder Vacancies- 1 Posts
- Profile Name: Peon/ Orderly/ Dak Peon Vacancies- 102 Posts
- Profile Name: Sweeper/ Safai Karamchari Vacancies- 3 Posts
- Profile Name: Chowkidar Vacancies- 12 Posts
- Total No. of Posts – 118 posts
- Age Bond- Must has age in between 18 – 27 Years.
- Education: Indian candidates who have passed in their 10th / 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Pay Band: Rs. 5200-20200/- With 2000/- Grade Pay .
- Fee for Applying- Indian candidates belonging to the General/OBC Cat. Have to pay Application Fee of Rs.300/- & For All Other Candidates (PH/ST/SC) Application Fee is Rs.150/-
Selection Procedure for Delhi District Court (DDC) – Multiple Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 6TH June 2015.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their Performance in Written Exam and after that Interview round will take place.
How to apply for Multiple Vacancies Vacancy in Delhi District Court (DDC) :
Indian eligible candidates have to apply online with the official link which we shared below in the same post. Click on the Link and you redirect to the registration page.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 6TH June 2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017