Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Electricity Ombudsman through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Electricity Ombudsman Job on or before 20/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC)
Vacancy Name : Electricity Ombudsman
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.50,000/- pm.
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Secretary, Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission, Viniyamak Bhawan, C-Block, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi- 110017
Detail of Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) Electricity Ombudsman Recruitment:
Section 42(6) of the Electricity Act, 2003 provides for setting up of the institution of Electricity Ombudsman which is an Appellate Institution for hearing appeals against the orders issued by the Consumer Grievances Redressal Forum (CGRF), set up under Section 42(5) of the Electricity Act, 2003 by each power Distribution Company viz., BSES Rajdhani Power Ltd (BRPL), BSES Yamuna Power Ltd (BYPL), Tata Power Delhi Distribution Ltd. [formerly North Delhi Power Ltd. (NDPL)] and also the New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC). The institution of Electricity Ombudsman for NCT of Delhi was set up in August, 2004 and is located at B-53, Paschimi Marg, Opposite Tagore International School, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi-110057. The tenure of the incumbent Ombudsman will come to an end in September 2015. Applications are invited from interested candidates for the position of the ElectricityOmbudsman.
Eligibility Criteria & Other Conditions:-
- The Ombudsman shall be a person of high integrity and repute and standing in any of the areasof law, management, engineering, finance, commerce, public administration or in nongovernmental organization.
- The Ombudsman shall be appointed from amongst such persons who have served at the level of Secretary in the Government of NCT of Delhi or equivalent or in case of persons having served in any public or private sector undertaking or an NGO, whose level of experience, in the opinion of the Commission, can be treated comparable to the aforesaid.
- The appointment of Ombudsman shall be for a period of 3 years or till the age of attaining 67 years, whichever is earlier.
- No person who has reached the age of 67 years shall be eligible for appointment as Ombudsman.
- No person shall be eligible to be appointed as Ombudsman within two years of his/her retirement if, immediately before such retirement, he/she has been in the service of a General Company/Transmission or Distribution Licensee or in the Holding Company or subsidiary of such Company/Licensee in the NCT of Delhi.
- The Ombudsman would be entitled to a consolidated salary of Rs. 50, 000/- per month, with 5% annual increment. In addition, the Ombudsman shall be eligible to hire a vehicle (with driver) for official use.
Selection Procedure for Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) – Electricity Ombudsman Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Electricity Ombudsman Vacancy in Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) :
The prescribed format for application for the above position is available on the DERC website i.e. www.derc.gov.in. Applications not forwarded as per format are likely to be rejected. Copies of self attested testimonials / certificates relating to educational, work experience and proof of date of birth are to be attached and a self attested passport size photograph is to be affixed on the application form. The duly completed application is to be forwarded to the Secretary, Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission, Viniyamak Bhawan, C-Block, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi- 110017, clearly super-scribing the envelope with the details of the position applied for. The last date for receipt of applications is 20th July 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017