Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Director, Personal Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Director, Personal Assistant Job on or before 7/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC)
Vacancy Name : Deputy Director, Personal Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 7/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : DELHI ELECTRICITY REGULATORY COMMISSION VINIYAMAK BHAWAN, C-BLOCK, SHIVALIK, MALVIYA NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110017
Detail of Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) Deputy Director, Personal Assistant Recruitment:
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission invites applications from eligible candidates to consider filling up following anticipated vacancies. The vacancies shall be filled up either on Deputation or on Contract basis in accordance with the Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (Management & Development of Human Resources) Regulations 2001 (as amended from time to time). However, the preferred mode of recruitment is Deputation. The Regulations can be accessed / downloaded from DERC’s Website: www.derc.gov.in.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Deputy Director (Personnel)||Group-A (01 post) Anticipated||
1. Graduate degree from a recognised university 2. Officers holding analogous Posts on regular basis OR With 3 years regular service in the PB-2 Grade Pay Rs 5400/- OR equivalent OR With 8 years regular service in the Pay Band-2, Grade Pay- Rs.4800/-.
Desirable Qualification Administrative experience in Managerial capacity in Human Resources Development. 2. Diploma in Management.
|PB-3, Rs. 15600- 39100 with Grade Pay – Rs.6600|
|Personal Assistant||Group-B (02 posts) Anticipated||
1. Graduate with proficiency in English Typing (40 wpm), English Shorthand (80 wpm). 2. Diploma / Certificate in Office Management & Secretariat Procedure OR equivalent from recognised / reputed institution.
Three years service in Central / State Govt. OR any PSUs of Central / State Govt. involving exposure for computer operations.
|Pay Band –2 Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay – Rs.4600|
Selection Procedure for Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) – Deputy Director, Personal Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy Director, Personal Assistant Vacancy in Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) :
- ONLINE APPLICATION: The candidates must submit application ONLINE for which a provision has been made in DERC website. The candidates should click “APPLY ONLINE” link provided in the notice for vacancies to open ONLINE Application Form . Please follow the instructions and proceed to fill the form. Please note that all fields to be filled and no column should be left blank. You are also requested to upload relevant documents at appropriate column to substantiate essential qualifications possessed by you. The candidates after successfully submitting application ONLINE, should take a Print out of the application form, paste his/her recent photograph, put his/her signature in the appropriate column / space in the application, and must enclose a self attested copy(s) of the certificates to substantiate the educational / other essential qualifications mentioned in the application form) and send it to the Secretary, DERC at the address given above. The envelope containing the application must mention the name of the post applied for.
- Last date of application: The last date for submission of ON-LINE application is 07.09.2015. The last date for receipt of hard copy of ON-LINE application is 14.09.2015.
- APPLICANTS IN CENTRAL/STATE/UT GOVERNMENT SERVICE OR IN THE SERVICE OF AUTONOMOUS / STATUTORY BODY / PSU / CORPORATIONS ETC. SHOULD APPLY THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL ONLY. THE APPLICATIONS OF SUCH APPLICANTS SHOULD BE FORWARDED WITH ATTESTED COPIES OF ANNUAL CONFIDENTIAL REPORTS OF LAST FIVE YEARS AND VIGILANCE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.
- Incomplete application or application submitted in a different format is liable to be summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/9/2015
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017