Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) invites online application for the recruitment of Deputy Director for Graduate Degree holders
Company name : Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC)
Posts : Deputy Director
Qualification : Graduate Degree
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 26.10.2014
Details of Post :
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognised University / Institution. Five years experience in power sector in areas directly connected to end users. Demonstrated ability in dealing with consumer problems. Officers holding analogous posts on regular basis OR With 3 years regular service in the PB-2 Grade Pay Rs 5400/- OR equivalent OR With 8 years regular service in the Pay Band- 2, Grade Pay- Rs.4800/
- Desirable : . Direct experience in two or more forms of media (Press, TV, Radio, Multimedia). Familiarity with Electricity Laws. Degree in Engineering OR Law
- Salary : Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay-Rs.6600/-pm
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
- The preferred mode of appointment for the above post is Deputation from Central/ State/ UT Government Departments, Statutory/ Autonomous/ Constitutional/ Cooperative/ Local Govt. Bodies and Public Sector Undertakings, Corporations etc. under administrative control of Central/ State/ UT Governments. In the event of non availability of suitable candidate for appointment on deputation, the posts can be filled up on contract recruitment basis. The Commission shall have full discretion to fill up the posts through any of the two modes viz. Deputation/Contract recruitment as per the specific requirement. The Commission‟s decision in this regard shall be final.
- For the above mentioned post, candidates from the Private Sector with the requisite academic background and experience can be considered for appointment on Contract basis in relaxation of the „Essential Qualification‟ condition pertaining to “Officers in analogous scales” etc.
- The vacancy against the said post may vary and also Commission reserves the right not to fill the above mentioned existing vacancy.
- The Pay & Allowances and other terms and conditions of appointments on deputation basis will be regulated in accordance with the instructions contained in the Department of Personnel & Training OM. No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time. The pay package of the appointees on Deputation / Contract, shall be in accordance with the DERC (Management & Development of Human Resources) Regulations 2001, as amended from time to time, which includes Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, HRA, Transport Allowance, Children Education Assistance, reimbursement of residential newspaper / magazines / telephone / internet etc to eligible categories. All DERC employees shall be covered under DERC (Medical Attendance) Regulations, 2003, which provides flexible medical
- The age limit is subject to general guidelines issued by Central Govt. / Govt. of NCT of Delhi. The crucial date for determining eligibility criteria / age limit in respect of anticipated vacancy would be the last day of the month in which the anticipated vacancy is likely to arise.
- For fulfilling the eligibility criteria of the post, regular service of certain years in various pay scales has been prescribed as essential qualification. The pay scale shown in the eligibility criteria are Central Government Scale of Pay and Dearness Allowance pattern applicable w.e.f. 01.01.2006 and the eligibility of candidates shall be accordingly determined with reference to these pay scales
How to Apply:
- ONLINE APPLICATION: The candidates must submit application ONLINE for which a provision has been made in DERC website. The candidates should click “APPLY ONLINE” link provided in the notice for vacancies to open ONLINE Application Form . Please follow the instructions and proceed to fill the form. Please note that all fields to be filled and no column should be left blank. You are also requested to upload relevant documents at appropriate column to substantiate essential qualifications possessed by you. The candidates after successfully submitting application ONLINE, should take a Print out of the application form, paste his/ her recent photograph, put his/her signature in the appropriate column / space in the application, and must enclose a self attested copy(s) of the certificates to substantiate the educational / other essential qualifications mentioned in the application form) and send it to the Secretary, DERC at the address given above. The envelope containing the application must mention the name of the post applied for.
- Last date of application: The last date for submission of ON-LINE application is 26.10.2014. The last date for receipt of hard copy of ON-LINE application is 03.11.2014.
- APPLICANTS IN CENTRAL/STATE/UT GOVERNMENT SERVICE OR IN THE SERVICE OF AUTONOMOUS / STATUTORY BODY / PSU / CORPORATIONS ETC. SHOULD APPLY THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL ONLY. THE APPLICATIONS OF SUCH APPLICANTS SHOULD BE FORWARDED WITH ATTESTED COPIES OF ANNUAL CONFIDENTIAL REPORTS OF LAST FIVE YEARS AND VIGILANCE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.
- Incomplete application or application submitted in a different format is liable to be summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DERC|