Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Secretary/ Advisor through recruitment notification – Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) Recruitment 2014 . Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Secretary/ Advisor Job on or before 09/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC)|
|Vacancy Name||Secretary/ Advisor|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 post|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000/- per Month|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy|| B-53, Paschimi Marg, Opposite Tagore International School,
Vasant Vihar, New Delhi – 110057
Detail of Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) Secretary/ Advisor Recruitment:
Section 42 (6) of the Electricity Act, 2003 provides for setting up of the institution of Electricity Ombudsman which is an Appellate Institution for hearing appeals against the orders issued by the Consumer Grievances Redressal Forum (CGRF), set up under Section 42(5) of the Electricity Act, 2003 by each power Distribution Company viz., BSES Rajdhani Power Ltd. (BRPL), BSES Yamuna Power Ltd. (BYPL), Tata Power Delhi Distribution Ltd. (TPDDL) and also the New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC).
|Position||Essential Qualifications & Experience||Desirable Qualifications & Experience|
|Secretary (One Position) (anticipated by 23.1.2015)||Graduate degree from a recognized University. Five years experience of working in the middle management level in a reputed organization||Degree or Diploma in Management. Experience of working in regulatory bodies / local bodies / public utilities and / or convening meetings of board of Directors in a company or corporation will be given weightage.|
|Advisor (Law) (One Position) (anticipated by
|Graduate degree from a recognized University Graduate degree in Law from a recognized University / Law School or equivalent. Five years experience of working as a Legal Advisor to an organization of repute.||Experience of working as panel consultant for reputed companies. Advising regulatory bodies / local bodies / public utilities on legal matters will be given weightage.|
Selection Procedure for Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) – Secretary/ Advisor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/01/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Secretary/ Advisor Vacancy in Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC):
- Candidates superannuated from regular service may also apply.
- Maximum age limit for these positions is 65 years.: 2 :
- These appointments shall be on contract basis for a period of 3 years or till the age of attaining the maximum age limit as specified above, whichever is earlier.
- Candidates are free to apply for more than one position, if they desire so.
- The selected candidates would be entitled to a consolidated salary of Rs. 35,000/- per month, with 5% annual increment.
- There is no prescribed form for application and candidates are free to devise their own format giving full details of their qualifications, experience alongwith position, organization, pay drawn, E-mail address/contact Nos. etc.
- The Commission reserves the right to determine the criteria for shortlisting the candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interaction and mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria does not entail a candidate to be shortlisted and called for personal interaction.
- The positions carry full-time responsibilities and accordingly the selected candidates shall devote their whole time to the affairs of the office. They shall not undertake any other part-time/honorary/independent practice during the tenure.
- Applications for the above position may be forwarded to the Secretary, Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission, Viniyamak Bhawan, C-Block, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi – 110017, clearly super-scribing the envelope with the details of the position applied for. The last date for receipt of application is 09.01.2015
The institution of Electricity Ombudsman for NCT of Delhi, including NDMC was set up in August, 2004 and is located at B-53, Paschimi Marg, Opposite Tagore International School, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi – 110057. The tenure of the incumbent Secretary & Advisor (Law) to Ombudsman will come to an end in 23.1.2015 & 9.2.2015 respectively. Accordingly, applications are invited from interested candidates for the position of Secretary and Advisor(Law) to Ombudsman.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DERC|
|Other State Government jobs|