Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission(DERC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Secretary through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Shivaji University(SUK).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Secretary Job on or before 28/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name :Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission(DERC)
Vacancy Name : Secretary
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.67,000/p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :DELHI ELECTRICITY REGULATORY COMMISSIONVINIYAMAK BHAWAN, C-BLOCK, SHIVALIK, MALVIYA NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110017
Detail of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Secretary Recruitment:
- Name of the Post, Scale of Pay, Group, Number of vacancies : SecretaryPay Band 4, Rs.37400-67000,Grade Pay-Rs.10000/- Group–A ( Anticipated
- Qualification :Graduate degree from a recognisedUniversity .2.Officers holding analogous Posts on regular basis OR With 2 years regular service in the Pay Band – 4, Grade Pay –Rs.8900/- or equivalent OR With 3 years regular service in the Pay Band -4, Grade Pay–Rs.8700/ -or equivalent OR With 20 years of regular services in Central / State /UT Civil service out of which minimum 10 years in the Pay Band-3, Grade Pay–Rs.7600/-
Desirable :Experience of working in Regulatory agency/ Local Bodies will be preferred
Selection Procedure for Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission(DERC) – Secretary Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Secretary Vacancy in Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission(DERC) :
- ONLINE APPLICATION:The candidates must submit application ONLINE for which a provision has been made in DERC website. The candidates should click “ APPLY ONLINE” link provided in the notice for vacancies to open ONLINE Application Form .Please follow the instructions and proceed to fill the form. Please note that all fields to be filled and no column should be left blank. You are also requested to upload relevant documents at appropriate column to substantiate essential qualifications possessed by you. The candidates after successfully submitting application ONLINE, should take a Print out of the application form, paste his/her recent Photograph, put his/her signature in the appropriate column / space in the application, and must enclose a self attested copy(s) of the certificates to substantiate the educational / other essential qualifications mentioned in the application form) and send it to the Secretary, DERC at the address given above. The candidates who have retired from the Ministries / Departments / Organisations mentioned in para above must submit a copy of order notifying their relieving on retirement along with the ‘Undertaking’ given in
- The envelope containing the application must mention the name of the post applied for.
- Last date of application: The last date for submission of ON -LINE application is 28.09.2015 . The last date for receipt of hard copy of ON -LINE application is 05.10.2015.
- .APPLICANTS IN CENTRAL/STATE/UT GOVERNME NT SERVICE OR IN THE SERVICE OF AUTONOMOUS / STATUTORY BODY / PSU / CORPORATIONS ETC. SHOULD APPLY THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL ONLY. THE APPLICATIONS OF SUCH APPLICANTS SHOULD BE FORWARDED WITH ATTESTED COPIES OF ANNUAL CONFIDENTIAL REPORTS OF LAST FIVE YEARS AND VIGILANCE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.
- Incomplete application or application submitted in a different format is liable to be summarily rejected
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/9/2015
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017