Delhi High Court Legal Services Committee (DHCLSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lawyers/ Mediators through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Delhi High Court Legal Services Committee (DHCLSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Lawyers/ Mediators on or before 29/02/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Delhi High Court Legal Services Committee (DHCLSC)
Vacancy Name : Lawyers/ Mediators
Educational Qualification : LLB
Total No Of Vacancy : 130 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/02/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Delhi High Court Legal Services Committee (DHCLSC), Delhi
Detail Of Post:
Applications are invited for empanelment of lawyers and mediators with the Delhi High Court Legal Services Committee. The Committee is a statutory body constituted by the State Legal Services Authority U/s. 8A of the Legal Services Authority Act, 1987. The Committee provides free legal services to the eligible persons. The Committee also conducts mediation programme for pre-litigation cases at the Crime Against Women Cell, Nanakpura, Maurya Enclave and Krishna Nagar in association with the Special Police Unit for Women and Children (Delhi Police). The proposed number of vacancies in Civil Panel is 40, Criminal Panel is 40, Jail Visiting Panel is 25 and Mediator Panel is 25. The lawyers/ mediators are requested to refer to the instructions before filling up the application form
- Total No. of Vacancies – 130 posts
- Employment Type – Full time
- Location – Delhi
- No. of Posts & Their Name – 1. Lawyers/ Mediators – 130 posts
- Educational Qualification – All Interested Candidates should be An advocate or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/02/2016
- No candidate shall be called for interview unless he/ she satisfies the eligibility conditions. Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not confer any right on a candidate to be called for interview or selection.
- Depending upon the requirement and number of applications received, DHCLSC reserves the right to shortlist the candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Selection Committee regarding shortlisting of the candidates shall be final. No individual intimation will be sent to any candidate for appearing in the interview. A list of shortlisted candidates with the date, time and venue of Interview will be displayed on the Notice Board of the Delhi High Court Legal Services Committee, Delhi High Court, New Delhi and shall also be uploaded on our website i.e. www.dhclsc.org
- The candidate shall bring original documents at the time of interview. The result will be made available on our website www.dhclsc.org and on the notice board of the Delhi Legal Services Committee, Delhi High Court New Delhi.
How To Apply?:
- Application form along with detailed instructions and terms and conditions of empanelment can be downloaded from our website (www.dhclsc.org). The candidates are advised to read the instructions contained in the advertisement carefully to ensure that they are eligible for empanelment in Delhi High Court Legal Services Committee in terms of qualification, and other specified terms and conditions.
- The candidate must apply on the format prescribed by the Delhi High Court Legal Services Committee only. No other format will be entertained. A candidate shall submit only one application and he/ she will be considered for empanelment to one panel only.
- Candidate must give all required particulars in the application form and no column should be left blank else the application would be rejected.
- The complete application should reach the Office of Delhi High Court Legal Services Committee, 33-38, Lawyers’ Chamber, Delhi High Court, New Delhi by 29.02.2016 till 4:00PM. DHCLSC reserves the right to shortlist candidates to be called for interview. Before filling the application form, the candidates are advised to carefully read and follow the eligibility criteria, instructions and terms & conditions for empanelment of Advocates in Delhi High Court Legal Services Committee mentioned
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/02/2016