Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering (DITE) invites application for the recruitment of Administrative Officers with Graduate holders
Company name : Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering (DITE)
Posts : Administrative Officers
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs.9300-34800/- P.M.
No of Post : 02
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 12.10.2014
Details of Post :
Administrative Officers :
- Applications are invited for the appointment on 02(Two) posts of Administrative Officers purely on contract basis for a period of one year or till regular appointment is made , whichever is earlier on the following terms & conditions:
- The appointment to the post of Administrative Officers is purely on contract basis for a period of one year or till the post is filled on regular basis or the appointee completes 65 years of age, whichever is earlier. Thereafter the contract will lapse automatically unless extended if considered necessary. Appointment can be terminated at any time, on either side by giving 15 days notice. DITE reserves the right to terminate the appointee by paying remuneration for half a month in lieu of notice, without assigning any reason for failure to perform assigned duties to the satisfaction of the competent authority.
- Educational Qualifications: 1. Graduate or equivalent or 2. Experience of working in Central/ State Govt. / Autonomous body / DITE in a responsible capacity as AO/Superintendent/Section Officers/ Account Officer/Assistant Account Officers and having sound knowledge of Establishment/Service matters/ Recruitment rules etc with proficiency on working on computers.
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and possessing of same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- Anyone not fulfilling the above conditions need not apply.
- Age: Above 60 years and below 65 years as on the closing date of application.
- The retired Govt. servants to be engaged as Administrative Officers (AO) on contractual basis would be entitled to the last pay drawn (basic pay in the pay band plus grade pay) minus basic pension drawn.
- The remuneration payable to other candidates would be equal to the minimum of the pay band PB-2(i.e. 9300-34800) Rs.9300/- + Grade Pay Rs 4200/- + DA applicable on the Date of offer of appointment (presently being Rs 25650/- p.m.) which will remain fixed for the purpose of calculation of Monthly pay till the contract is valid. The AO so selected will be entitled to lump sum monthly remuneration as mentioned above and no other allowances will be admissible to them.
- The contractual appointee shall also not be entitled to any benefits like PF, gratuity, seniority, promotions, any allowance, financial benefits or concessions as admissible to Govt. Employees like medical claims, CEA, LTC etc.
- The appointee will not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post under DITE.
- The selected candidates would be assigned the work, which is normally assigned to an AO. The appointee shall be engaged on the whole time basis of the DITE and shall not accept any other appointment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself / herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.The working hours for the selected candidates would be the same, as is being observed by the DITE.8. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional advance will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- Only Earned leave of 2.5 days for every completed month of duty will be admissible. No other kind of leave is admissible. On appointment, the appointee will be required to take an oath of allegiance to the Constitution of India or make a solemn affirmation to that affect in the prescribed proforma. If any declaration given or information furnished by the appointee proves to be false or if any material, information is found to be will fully suppressed then the appointee shall be liable for removal from contractual appointment without prejudice to such other actions by the Government as deemed necessary.
How to apply:
- The applicant is required to produce his original certificate of educational qualification, experience and PPO for verification at the time of interview.The applicant is required to produce ‘’No dues certificate’’ from the retiring department at the time of interview. No T.A/ D.A. will be admissible for interview or at the time of joining.
- List of the shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on the Notice Board of DITE at Wazirpur Industrial Area, Delhi -110052 and a copy on DITE website. No postal intimation will be sent to the candidates.
- Miscellaneous : a. Incomplete application (incompletely/ illegibly filled forms) or applications not having copies of essential certificates/ documents in support of their details given in the form) shall be summarily rejected. b. The decision of the Chairman (DITE) /Secretary-cum-Commissioner of Industries regarding selection of the candidates shall be final and binding. c. The Chairman (DITE) /Secretary-cum-Commissioner of Industries reserves the right to amend or modify any of the eligibility conditions or cancel the notification of the vacancies without assigning any reason thereof.
- The applications of the candidates would be shortlisted on the basis of eligibility conditions and thereafter the candidates will be called for interview by the Selection / Expert Committee. The experience of candidates would be the main criteria of selection. The Selection Committee or the Expert Committee can devise its own mechanism for selecting the AO on contractual basis, keeping in mind that these candidates should fulfil the minimum requirement as defined in the existing Recruitment Rules of AO, giving preference/ weight age for higher qualification.Selection will be on the basis of merit of marks obtained in the interview.
- The application should reach within 15 days from the date of the publication of this advertisement in the newspaper, either by hand or by post to the office of The Director-cum-Principal, Wazirpur Industrial Area, Delhi 110052. Application received after 5.00 PM on the last date as mentioned, shall not be entertained.The candidate should not have been convicted by any court of law and no disciplinary /departmental action should be pending against the candidate. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.If any declaration / information furnished is found false or in any material / fact suppressed will fully the contractual appointment will be terminated forth with. The decision of the selection board regarding selection of the candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard. The character and antecedents of selected candidates shall be verified and they shall be medically examined. The selected candidates shall be required to maintain discipline and absolute integrity in accordance with CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964. In case of any dispute the legal jurisdiction will be Delhi only.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to apply: 12.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DITE||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|