Delhi Jal Board has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Public Relation Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Delhi Jal Board
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Public Relation Officer on or before 01/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Delhi Jal Board
Vacancy Name :Public Relation Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Director (Administration and Personnel), Delhi Jal Board, Varunalaya Phase-II, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005
Detail Of Delhi Jal Board Public Relation Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill up the one posts of Public Relation Officer in Delhi Jal Board in PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-by way of transfer on deputation basis initially for a period of one year or till further orders whichever is earlier.
- Name of Post Public Relation Officer
- NO, of Post 1 subject to variation dependent on workload.
- Classification Category ‘A’
- Scale of pay Rs. 1100-50-1600 (Revised under VIth CPC PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-)
- Educational and other Essential: qualifications required for (i) Master’s Degree of a recognised University or equivalent with direct recruits Proficiency in English and Hindi. (ii) 7 years experience in Journalism/Publicity/Public Relation under Govt. or any News Agency or Public Organisation of atanding.
- Qualification(s) are relaxable at the discretion of the UPSC in case of candidates otherwise well qualified. Note:2 The Qualification(s) regarding experience is/are relaxable at the discretion of the UPSC in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes if, at any stage of selection. UPSC is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
- Desirable: Diploma in Journalism or Diploma awarded by Institute of Mass Communication. Method of Recruitment. By transfer on deputation failing which by Direct Recruitment. In case of recruitment by Transfer on deputation:promotion/deputation/transf Officers working in the Central/State Government/ Municipal er, grades from which Corporation of Delhi and it undertakings: promotion / deputation/on (a) (i) Holding analogous posts or a regular basis, OR (ii) With 5 years’ service in the scale of Rs. 700-1300 (pretransfer to be made revised) or equivalent: OR (iii) With 8 years’ service in the scale of Rs. 650-1200 (pre revised) or equivalent, and (b) Possessing the educational qualifications and experience laid down for direct recruitment (Period of deputations including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/department shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years. Since Delhi Jal Board follows the Rules / Regulations / Instructions of the Govt. of India, therefore the laid down terms and conditions of deputation of the Govt. of India shall be applicable mutatis mutandis to the officer on deputation basis in Delhi Jal Board.
Selection Procedure For Delhi Jal Board – Public Relation Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Public Relation Officer Vacancy in Delhi Jal Board:
It is therefore, requested to send the names of the suitable and willing officers along with their Complete Bio-data in the prescribed format, integrity certificate, vigilance clearance, cadre clearance and ACR dossiers for the last five years to the Director (Administration and Personnel), Delhi Jal Board, Varunalaya Phase-II, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005 within 30 days of issue of this circular
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/10/2015