Delhi Judicial Academy (DJA) invites application for the recruitment of Research Assistant/Library Clerk with LLM/Any Graduate holders
Company name :Delhi Judicial Academy (DJA)
Posts :Research Assistant/Library Clerk
Qualification : LLM/Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.5200-39100/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Last date to apply : 17/9/2014
Details of Post :
Research Assistant/Library Clerk
Applications are hereby invited for the contractual appointment of Research Assistant and Library Clerk from Indian nationals to function in the Delhi Judicial Academy on the following terms and conditions:
- NUMBER OF POSTS: The current proposal is for appointment of 01 Research Assistant and 01 Library Clerk on contractual basis.
- AGE : The candidates applying for the posts of Research Assistant and Library Clerk should not be more than 40 years and 27 years respectively on the closing date of submission of application. The upper age limit is relaxable for the following categories subject to production of valid supporting documents :(i) Relaxable upto five years for SC/ST/PH candidates. (ii) Relaxable upto three years for OBC candidates. (iii) Relaxable upto five years for Central / UT Govt. and Other State Government servants (10 years for persons belonging to SC/ST and 08 years for persons belonging to OBC.)
- Period of contract : The contract is initially for a period of six months or till the regular recruitment of Research Assistant and Library Clerk is made by the DJA whichever is earlier. The contract of selected Research Assistant and Library Clerk will automatically stand terminated on the completion of contract period. The renewal/or fresh contract is on the sole discretion of the Appointing Authority. The said engagement on contractual basis may be terminated at any time by a month’s notice given by either side and without assigning any reason. The DJA, however, reserves the right to terminate the services forthwith or before the expiry of the stipulated period of notice by making payment to him of a sum equivalent to the consolidated remuneration for the period of notice or the unexpired portion thereof.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS OF RESEARCH ASSISTANT : Doctorate in Law with good academic/ research record. OR LL.M with good academic/research record. OR Officers of State Governments :(a) working in Legal Department/Research; OR (b) serving in regular legal/research service in the pay band of Rs. 9300-34800+5400 (Grade Pay) or above. Note: Educational Qualification and eligibility criteria may be relaxed in case of exceptionally outstanding and deserving candidates by the Patron-in-Chief
- REMUNERATION : (a) The remuneration payable to Research Assistant would be equal to the minimum of the pay band (i.e. Rs. 15,600 — 39,100) ‘15600/- Grade Pay ‘5400/- DA applicable on the date of offer of appointment which will remain fixed for the purpose of calculation of monthly pay till the contract is valid.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS OF LIBRARY CLERK : Intermediate with Certificate course in Library Science from a recognized University/ Institution. Must have knowledge of English.
- EXPERIENCE: Desirable: Experience of restoration of documents in a Library.
- REMUNERATION : (a) The remuneration payable to Library Clerk would be equal to the minimum of the pay band (i.e. 5200-20200 +1900) + DA applicable on the date of offer of appointment which will remain fixed for the, purpose of monthly pay till the contract is valid.
SELECTION CRITERIA : The applications of the candidates would be shortlisted on the basis of eligibility conditions and thereafter the candidates will be called for interview by the Selection / Expert Committee. The Expert / Selection Committee will select the candidates on the basis of their professional ability.
- The selected candidates would neither have any right or claim of regular service on the basis of contractual appointment of Research Assistant/ Library Clerk in Delhi Judicial Academy nor this service will be counted if they are selected on regular basis.
- No traveling allowance will be allowed for joining the appointment.
- The person engaged on contract will be required to work at Delhi Judicial Academy, Sector14, Dwarka, New Delhi.
- The person engaged will be required to attend office on all working days and, if necessary, on holidays. If required, they will have to work even beyond normal office hours.
- The selected candidates shall be eligible for leave of 12 days leave in a calendar year on pro-rata basis. Thereafter, he/ she shall not draw any remuneration in case of his/ her absence beyond 12 days in a year (calculated on pro-rata basis). Also unavailed leave in a calendar year cannot be carried forward to next calendar year or encashed at the end of the tenure. Delhi Judicial Academy would be free to terminate the service in case the person remains absent for more than 12 days beyond the entitled leave in a calendar year.
- The person engaged would be under obligation to maintain discipline and perform the work assigned to them Within the time limit prescribed.
- Delhi Judicial Academy reserves the right to terminate the contract of engagement without giving any notice, if the work and performance of any person is not found satisfactory.
HOW TO APPLY :
All the applicants are required to attach attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, caste or any other relevant certificate along with the application form. The applications may be forwarded to the Director (Admn.), Delhi Judicial Academy, Sector-14, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078 latest by 17th September, 2014. Any application received without requisite documents shall be rejected summarily. The Appointing Authority reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason thereof. The Chairperson will be the final authority to decide the matter in case of any dispute arising in respect of selection procedure.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 17/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DJA||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016