Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofChief Engineer / Track through recruitment notification – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 (76). Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech,ME/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chief Engineer / Track Job on or before 8/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
Vacancy Name :Chief Engineer / Track
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech,M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.73,000/p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 8/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :General Manager (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road New Delhi.
Detail of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)Chief Engineer / Track Recruitment:
- Chief Engineer / Track (CE/Track) – 01 post
- Pay Scale :51300-73000/-
- Maximum Age Limit on 01/07/15 : 55
- Experience Criteria:– (as on the last date of receipt of application) For employees serving in Railways/Railway PSUs in CDA pay scales Executive of Government Organisation/PSUs in CDA pay scale of Rs. 37400-67000 (Grade pay Rs. 10000) with a total of 23 years service at Gazetted/Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU including services put in on deputation in the above pay scale. Or Executive of Government Organisation/PSUs in CDA pay scale of Rs. 37400-67000 (Grade pay Rs. 8700) with a total of 23 years service at Gazetted/Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU and 8 years service at Selection Grade (Rs. 37400-67000 (Grade pay Rs. 8700) ) including services put in on deputation in the above pay scale. For employees serving in Railway PSUs in IDA pay scales Executive of Government Organisation/PSUs in IDA payscale of Rs. 51300-73000 with a total of 23 years service at Gazetted/Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU including services put in on deputation in the above pay scale. Or Executive of Government Organisation/PSUs in IDA payscale of Rs. 43200-66000/- with a total of 23 years service at Gazetted/Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU and 5 years relevant service in pay scale of Rs. 43200-66000, including services put in on deputation in the above pay scale.
- WORK EXPERIENCE The candidate should have a proven multi disciplinary experience profile including: Essential: Candidate should have experience of Construction and Maintenance of Track in Railways/Metro Desirable: Candidate should have experience and knowledge of inter-face with Railway related disciplines such as track laying works, signalling, electrification and rolling stock, etc.
- JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent of the post shall be responsible for managing Track works related to Metro Project and its operations.
- SURETY BOND: The candidates selected for post will have to execute a surety bond of Rs. 2,00,000/- plus applicable service tax & Cost of training plus applicable service tax to serve the corporation for a minimum period of three years (exclusive of the period in which one remained on LWP or EOL) and also a three months prior notice, will be required before seeking resignation from the corporation.
- PROBATION: The selected candidates on appointment will be on Probation for a period of two years (including period of training).
- PAY AND EMOLUMENTS: The pay & emoluments for shall be as per pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA) as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks, Lease/HRA, Medical benefit, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation.
Selection Procedure for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) -Chief Engineer / Track Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 8/10/2015.
- The selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – (i) Interview (ii) Group Discussion (iii) Medical Examination. (The Medical Examination will be in “Executive /Technical category”.) Candidates shall be called for GD/Interview in the ratio of 1:5, subject to availability of suitable candidates. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through the Selection Process and Medical examination, before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation is final on this issue. All related information shall be available only on Web site: http://www.delhimetrorail.com and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
How to apply for Chief Engineer / Track Vacancy in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) :
- Last date of receipt of filled in application through Speed post is 08/10/15 2.
- Names of pre qualified candidates in the ratio of 1:5 will be displayed on our website tentatively on 19/10/2015 by 6 pm along with other details like venue, time etc.
- The Screening may be held on 28/10/2015 (tentatively) (Complete details will be displayed on our website). The screening process will consist of Interview and Group Discussion. No separate communications by post will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
- The final results may be declared by 04/11/2015 (tentatively). Eligible and interested candidates for the aforesaid posts may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. The candidate must enclose all relevant proof /documents in support of qualification, experience & pay scale/gross salary.
- The candidates presently employed in Indian Railways or Railway Public sector undertaking (PSUs) should forward their application through proper channel along with the APARs for the last five years, so as to reach the under mentioned address by the stipulated date. The candidates shortlisted for Selection Process will be advised though our website only and will be eligible for re-imbursement of train fare by AC-III tier.
- Application Format: Please see Annexure (I). The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing on the cover prominently – Name of Post latest by 08/10/15, by speed post at the following address. General Manager (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road New Delhi.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 8/10/2015
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 (76).