Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Security Manager through recruitment notification – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 (68) DATED: 26/05/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Security Manager on or before 19/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
Vacancy Name : Security Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.47,200-60,700/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 19/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : To, General Manager (HR) 3 rd Floor, Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane Barakhamba Road New Delhi-110001
Detail Of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Security Manager Recruitment:
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 8000 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi etc. carry more than 2.5 million passengers every day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC has also been entrusted with the work of preparation of DPR for the High Speed Rail Link Project of Indian Railways at Trivandrum and the Monorail Project at Trivandrum and Kozhikode and consultancy work for different cities in India like Lucknow, Ahmadabad and abroad too like Jakarta, Dhaka etc.
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for DMRC and its allied projects, applications are invited from retired/experienced, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality, having relevant experience and working, for the post of SECURITY MANAGER in DMRC on Reemployment initially for a period of one year (extendable on year to year basis). Assistant Commissioner of Police who have superannuated from Delhi Police in the year 2014 onwards from the below mentioned pay scale are eligible to apply.
- No of post : 01
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Eligibility Criterion as on 01/01/15 : ACP of Delhi Police who have superannuated from grade Rs.9300- 34800 (GP-4800) Or ACP of Delhi Police who have superannuated from grade Rs.15600-39100 (GP-5400) Or (ii) ACP of Delhi Police who have superannuated from grade Rs.15600-39100 (GP-6600)
- Mode of Induction: Reemployment
- Maximu m Age Limit on 01/01/15: 61 Years
- Consolidated fee payable 1. ACP of Delhi Police who have superannuated from grade Rs.9300-34800 (GP-4800) will be eligible for consolidated fee of Rs.47200/- 2. ACP of Delhi Police who have superannuated from grade Rs.15600-39100 (GP-5400) ) will be eligible for consolidated fee of Rs.47200/- 3. ACP of Delhi Police who have superannuated from grade Rs.15600-39100 (GP-6600) will be eligible for Consolidated fee of Rs.60700/- .
Selection Procedure For Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) – Security Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/06/2015
- The selection methodology will comprise of Personal Interview. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical fitness. The candidates may be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility, experience in the relevant field, tentatively in the ratio of 1:5.
How To Apply For Security Manager Vacancy in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC):
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. All relevant documents can be attached with the application regarding.
- The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 19/06/2015.
- Names of shortlisted candidates will be put up on our website on 07/07/2015. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents /testimonials and experience certificates. The interview may tentatively be held on 17/07/2015 at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials. The candidates should be in constant touch with DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com for updated information.
- The names of the candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be uploaded in our website tentatively one week after holding of interview.
- The detailed form to be filled up is enclosed. The candidates shall submit the filled in form and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials with the form.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. DMRC is not responsible for Loss/delay in post.
- DMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in. The eligible and willing candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply along with their detailed particulars in the enclosed format by 19/06/2015 positively by speed post to: The envelope should be properly sealed and super scribed with the name of the post applied for. To, General Manager (HR) 3 rd Floor, Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane Barakhamba Road New Delhi-110001
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/06/2015
Reference: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 (68) DATED: 26/05/2015