Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer, Assistant Manager through recruitment notification – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 (71) & (72). Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Engineer, Assistant Manager Job on or before 23/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
Vacancy Name : Junior Engineer, Assistant Manager
Educational Qualification :B.E/B.Tech, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 131 Post
Salary : Rs.13,500- 46,500/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : General Manager (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road New Delhi.
Detail of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Junior Engineer, Assistant Manager Recruitment:
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 8000 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi etc. carry more than 2.5 million passengers every day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC has also been entrusted with the work of preparation of DPR for the High Speed Rail Link Project of Indian Railways at Trivandrum and the Monorail Project at Trivandrum and Kozhikode and consultancy work for different cities in India like Lucknow, Ahmadabad and abroad too like Jakarta, Dhaka etc. Applications are invited from young, experienced, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality, having relevant eligibility, for the post of Assistant Manager (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Civil) in DMRC on Contract Basis for its Consultancy Wing for a period of 4(Four) years, to be posted anywhere outside Delhi/NCR like Nagpur, Pune, Lucknow, Vijayawada, Kochi, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, etc.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant Manager (Civil)||31||GATE qualified candidates for the year 2014. Candidates should have secured minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in B.E./B.Tech (Civil) from a Govt. recognized a Govt. recognized valid GATE Score in 2014 Knowledge of speaking and writing of English is required.||20600-46500/-||28 years|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||100||Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institutes or equivalent. Knowledge of speaking t r and writing of English is required.||13500 – 25520/-||28 years|
Payment Of Application Fee (Including Postage Charges) (Non-Refundable):
- UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and SC/ST candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 150/- (for processing fee only, inclusive of bank charges plus service tax).
- Application fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, the closing date for submission of online application before applying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.
Selection Procedure for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) – Junior Engineer, Assistant Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/9/2015.
- The selection methodology for Assistant Manager (Civil) – will comprise of a three-stage process Written Test (two papers), Group Discussion and Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in the respective category.
- The selection methodology for Junior Engineer (Civil) – will comprise of a two-stage process Written Test (two papers),and Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in the respective category.
How to apply for Junior Engineer, Assistant Manager Vacancy in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) :
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/ her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
- Candidates are first to required to go the DMRC‟s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titles “DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 (71) & (72)”.
- He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
- Candidates are required to click the link “generation of the BANK CHALLAN” (fee payment voucher) and enter necessary details like Name, Date of birth, Mobile no and Amount.
- A Bank Challan with Bank Reference Number (the reference number will be unique) will be generated.
- The Bank Challan will be generated only up to 20/09/2015 (upto 23.59 hrs) from the date of issue of advertisement.
- The system generated Bank Challan will be in triplicate (1st Copy – Bank Copy, 2nd CopyCandidate‟s Copy and 3rd Copy-DMRC‟s copy). Candidates are required to take a print out of this system generated Bank Challan and deposit the requisite ritten Examination Fee (for fee details see para “Payment of application fee”) in any branch of State Bank Of India (SBI) after a minimum of 24 hrs of generation of the Bank Challan only, State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized by DMRC to collect the application fee, in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265. i. For payment of fees, candidates has to approach the nearest SBI branch with the system generated bank challan only, with the a unique „Bank Reference Number” in triplicate ((1st 4 Copy – Bank Copy, 2nd Copy-Candidate‟s Copy and 3rd Copy-DMRC‟s copy)downloaded from DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com ii. The system generated challan printed from the DMRC’s website should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting amount in the allocated account. iii. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch code of the bank collecting the money. Candidates are required to collect the “Candidates Copy” and “DMRC Copy” from the Bank. They are also required to ensure themselves that these bank challans contain (i) SBI Journal Number (ii) Branch name (iii) Branch Code No. (iv) Date of deposit (v) Amount. iv. DMRC will not be responsible in case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee. v. Application fee is to be paid between 25/08/15 to 23/09/15 only. vi. Demand Drafts, cheques, money orders, Postal Orders, pay orders, Bankers Cheques, postal stamps, etc, will not be accepted towards application fee.
- Candidates are now ready to apply online, only after a minimum of two working dates of depositing the fee in the bank, by re-visiting the career link i.e., “DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 (71) & (72)” on DMRC‟s website www.delhimetrorail.com and by going to sub link titles “Apply Online” and follow the instructions given therein carefully for Online Registration.
- The online registration will remain active from 18.00 hrs of 24/08/15 to 23.59 hrs of 23/09/15 only. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. DMRC will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last days due to heavy rush etc.
- Kindly select the post applied for and fill in the requisite details in the online application format. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully. There will be a pre-view of the application filled in by the candidates before submitting the application, so that it can be edited. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of GATE-2014 Score card, passport colour photo, signature scan copy, prescribed qualification/Marksheet, OBC/SC/ST certificates. The size of these scanned copies should be within 100kb and in pdf files only.
- Once you submit your application, the system will generate a unique Registration No. and generate a Registration Slip, which will have unique Registration number your basic details like name, category and post applied for.
General: Most Important
- While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidates will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- The validity of the selection panel is for two years from the date f its approval.
- The selection of candidate by DMRC does not confer any right to the candidate for appointment
- Candidates employed in Govt Dept/PSU/Autonomous Body Must produce „NOC‟ from the present employer on the date of Interview /Medical.
- Community/Caste certificate in Central formats (SC/ST/OBC), for seeking age relaxation etc, with the registration slip. (All these formats are available on DMRC‟s website DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com). No other format will be acceptable.
- A candidate who claims to belong to one of the other backward classes has to submit in support of his claim an attested copy of a certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent authority specified by the Central Govt, in their O.M. No- 36012/22/93-Estt (SC) dated 08.09.93. OBC certificate should be current & issues within one year of the closing date of the application.
- Candidates should keep sufficient number of same Photographs in serve for future use, which they are using in the registration slip.
- Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi Only.
- DMRC reserve the right to fix the minimum standard/qualifying marks for each components of selection for all posts.
- Candidates must remain in constant touch with DMRC‟s website DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com for information regarding dates of written test, result of written tests, schedule of Interview/GD/Skill test, standards of Vision for medical tests etc. The eligible candidates, whose application are available on the Master list may download the admit card through DMRC‟s website as per schedule & instructions notified on DMRC‟s website in advance.
- The admit card for written test will NOT be sent by post or e-mail. It will only be downloaded from DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com.
- The issue of an Admit card or result notification to appear in the Written test/skill Test/Interview/GD/Medical fitness test or the fact of having passed these tests or having been placed on the final merit list, will not be a proof of any candidates eligibility. Candidature will be purely on provisional subject to eligibility and other verification before or after appointment in DMRC. The onus of ensuring that candidate meets all the eligibility requirement will rest on the candidate himself/herself all through the recruitment process. Candidates will be allowed to appear in Written test/Interview/GD/Medical fitness test purely on provisional basis and no candidate will have a right to appointment or any compensation only on the ground of having appeared in or passed the written or any other screening test.
- DMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate. 16. Brining mobile phone/communication device in the examination Hall will be deemed GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT & suitable actions including immediate expulsion of candidate from the examination hall will be taken. N.B: Candidates should refer to advertisement given the Employment News or on DMRC‟s website only, for the purpose of applying for the jobs. DMRC has not authorised any other agency/ vendor to publish the instant advertisement and application form. The only and accepted mode of submission of application has exhaustively been explained under title “How to apply”. In case of any discrepancy in advertisement published in various newspaper / Employment News etc, the contents as put on DMRC‟s website www.delhimetrorail.com, will prevail. Any update, corrigendum etc, of this advertisement will be posted in our website only. Hence, candidates are requested to keep in regular touch with our website, i.e., www.delhimetrorail.com General Manager (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba RoadNew Delhi.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/9/2015
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT NO. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 (71) & (72).
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017