Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Section Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT NO: DMRC / PERS/22/65/2015. Candidates who have completed LLB, B.Arch, CA, ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Section Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before 16.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Section Officer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||LLB, B.Arch, CA, ICWA|
|Total No of Vacancy||14 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, 3 rd Floor, Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane Barakhamba Road New Delhi-110001|
Detail of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Section Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), a joint venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi, NCR & other metros. Applications are invited from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for the following category of Executive & NonExecutive posts in DMRC : –
|Post||No of Post||Qualification||Salary||Age Limit|
|Asstt. Manager/ Architecture||5||GATE qualified candidates for the year 2014. Candidates should have got a minimum of 60% marks in B.Arch from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.||20600- 46500/-||18 to 28 Years|
|Asstt. Manager/Legal (Presenting Officer for Claims Commissioners Office)||1||Full time LLB with a minimum of 60% marks from a Government recognized reputed Institute/University. Post qualification experience of 3 years in relevant field is mandatory||20600- 46500/-|
|Asstt. Manager/Finance||5||CA/ICWA with minimum of 50% marks and with post qualification work experience in relevant field of one year. Knowledge of SAP/ERP will be preferred||20600- 46500/-||18 to 28 Years|
|Section Officer (Finance) on contract basis for a period of 4 years||3||CA(inter)/ICWA (inter) with minimum 50% marks with 7 years‟ post qualification experience in relevant field.||16000- 30770||Not more than 35 years|
Selection Procedure for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) – Section Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16.04.2015.
- SECTION-A for all posts notified under part-I of Section-A The selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in Executive/Technical category. for all posts notified under part-II of Section-A The selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in Executive/Technical or non technical category as mentioned against each post.
- SECTION-B The selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination as mentioned against each post. .
How to apply for Section Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC):
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
- Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC‟s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “DMRC/PERS/22/65/2015”.
- He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
- Candidates should fill up the application form online, upload one‟s scanned colour photo, signatures, documents and submit the application online.
- Select the post applied and fill in the requisite details in the online application format. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully. There will be a pre-view of the applications filled in by the candidate before submitting the application, so that it can be edited. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of GATE-2014 Score card, passport colour photo, signature scan copy, prescribed qualification/marksheet, OBC/SC/ST certificates. The size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in .jpg/.jpeg files only.
- A bank Challan with Payment Reference Number (the reference number will be unique) will then be generated.
- The Bank Challan will be generated only upto 16.04.2015 (upto 23.59 hrs) from the date of issue of advertisement.
- The system generated Bank challan will be in triplicate (1st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate‟s Copy and 3rd copy – DMRC‟s Copy). Candidates are required to take a print out of this system generated Bank Challan and deposit the requisite Written Examination Fee (for fee details see para “Payment of application fee”) in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) after a minimum of 24 hrs of generation of the Bank Challan. Only, State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized by DMRC to collect the application fee, in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265. i) For payment of fees, candidate has to approach the nearest SBI branch with the system generated bank challan only, with a unique „Payment Reference Number” in triplicate (1st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate‟s Copy and 3rd copy – DMRC‟s Copy) downloaded from DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com. ii) The system generated challan printed from the DMRC website should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting amount in the allocated account. iii) On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch code of the bank collecting the money. Candidates are required to collect the “Candidate‟s Copy” and “DMRC Copy” from the bank. They are also required to ensure themselves that these bank challans contain i) SBI Journal number ii) Branch Name iii) Branch code No. iv) Date of deposit v) Amount. iv) DMRC will not be responsible in case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee. v) Application fee is to be paid between 17.03.2015 to 18.04.2015 only. vi) Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheques, postal stamps, etc., will not be accepted, towards application fee.
- After a minimum of 2 days from the submission of application fee in Bank, the candidate can log in to our site again. He will feed the Payment Reference Number and his date of birth. If the fees have been credited successfully into DMRC‟s account, he will instantly be given the Registration no. and acknowledgement.
- The Online registration will remain active from 10.00 hrs of _16.03.2015 to 23.59 hrs of 16.04.2015 only. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. DMRC will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last days due to heavy rush etc.
General: Most Important
While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated. The validity of the Selection Panel is for two years from the date of its approval. The selection of candidate by DMRC does not confer any right to the candidate for appointment. Candidates employed in Govt. Dept. / PSU/ Autonomous Body must produce „NOC‟ from the present employer on the date of Interview/Medical (for the post of Maintainers). Community/Caste Certificate in Central formats (SC/ST/OBC), for seeking age relaxation etc. with the registration slip. (All these formats are available on DMRC‟s website www.delhimetrorail.com. No other format will be acceptable. A candidate who claims to belong to one of the Other Backward Classes has to submit in support of his claim an attested copy of a certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent authority specified by the Central Govt. in their O.M. No. 36012/22/93-Estt. (SC) dated 08.09.93. OBC certificate should be current & issued within one year of the closing date of the application. Candidates should keep sufficient numbers of same Photograph in reserve for future use, which they are using in the registration slip. Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address will not be entertained under any circumstances. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi only. DMRC reserves the right to fix the minimum standard/qualifying marks for each component of selection for all posts. Candidates must remain in constant touch with DMRC‟s website www.delhimetrorail.com for information regarding dates of written test, result of written test, schedule of Interview/GD, standards of Vision for Medical test etc. The eligible candidates, whose applications are available on the Master list may download the admit card through DMRC‟s website as per schedule & instructions notified on DMRC‟s website in advance. The admit card for written test will NOT be sent by post or email. It will only be downloaded from DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com. The issue of an Admit Card or result notification to appear in the Written test/Interview/GD//medical fitness test or the fact of having passed these tests or having been placed on the final merit list, will not be a proof of any candidate‟s eligibility. Candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verifications before or after appointment in DMRC. The onus of ensuring that candidate meets all the eligibility requirements will rest on the candidate himself/herself all through the recruitment process. Candidates will be allowed to appear in written test /interview/medical fitness test purely on provisional basis and no candidate will have a right to appointment or any compensation only on the ground of having appeared in or passed the written or any other screening test. DMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate. Bringing mobile phone/Communication device in the examination Hall will be deemed GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT & suitable actions including immediate expulsion of candidate from the examination hall will be taken.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16.04.2015
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT NO: DMRC / PERS/22/65/2015