Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2014 (64) Dated: 03/03/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
Eligible candidates can apply off-line for the Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Job on or before 24.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Engineer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||16 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, 3 rd Floor, Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane Barakhamba Road New Delhi-110001|
Detail of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 8000 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi etc. carry more than 2.5 million passengers every day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC has also been entrusted with the work of preparation of DPR for the High Speed Rail Link Project of Indian Railways at Trivandrum and the Monorail Project at Trivandrum and Kozhikode and consultancy work for different cities in India like Lucknow, Ahmadabad and abroad too like Jakarta, Dhaka etc. To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for DMRC and its allied projects, applications are invited from retired/experienced, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality, having relevant experience and working, for the following category of Executive and Non-Executive posts in DMRC on Reemployment /contract basis for a period of three years (extendable on year to year basis). Officers /Supervisors working/retired from Railway/Railway PSUs/ Govt/PSUs involved in construction are eligible to apply.
|Post||No of Post||Qualification||Salary||Age Limit|
|Assistant Manager / Civil ( Track ) Post Code – AMC-1||05||Degree /Diploma in Civil Engineering (i) Candidates working with Govt / PSUs Should be in grade Rs.15600-39100 (GP- 5400) CDA or Rs.20600-46500 (IDA) / retired from the same; (ii) 5 years experience in track maintenance/ construction in any Railways /Metros etc||Consolidated fee of Rs.41,060/-* on reemployment and Pay scale of Rs. 20600-46500 IDA on contract basis. Pay will be fixed at the minimum of the pay scale on contract.||61 Years|
|Section Engineer/ Junior Engineer(Civil /Track) Post Code – SEC/JEC-02||08||Diploma in Civil Engineering For Section Engineer Candidates working with Govt / PSUs Should be in grade Rs.9300-34800 (GP- 4600) CDA or equivalent (IDA) / retired from the same; For Junior Engineer Candidates working with Govt / PSUs Should be in grade Rs.9300-34800 (GP- 4200) CDA or equivalent (IDA) / retired from the same. (ii) The candidate should have minimum of 2 to 5 years experience in track maintenance/ construction in any Railways /Metros etc.||Consolidated fee of Rs.35,880/-* for Section Engineer and Rs. 27,260* for Jr. Engineer on reemployment basis. Pay scale of Rs.16000-30770 (IDA) for Section Engineer and Rs.13500-25520 (IDA) for Jr.Engineer on contract basis. Pay will be fixed at the minimum of the pay scale on contract||61 Years|
|Jr.Engineer (Tie Track Tamper Operator) Post Code JETTTO-03||03||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Candidates working with Govt / PSUs Should be in grade Rs.9300-34800 (GP- 4200) CDA or equivalent (IDA) / retired from the same. (ii) The candidate should have minimum of 2 to 5 years experience in Tie Track Tamper Operators of Railways||Consolidated fee of Rs. 27,260 for Jr. Engineer on reemployment basis. Pay scale of Rs.13500-25520 (IDA) on contract basis. Pay will be fixed at the minimum of the pay scale on contract.||61 Years|
Selection Procedure for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) – Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24.03.2015.
- The selection methodology will comprise two stage processes –Personal Interview followed by Medical examination, as per Company Policy. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical fitness. The candidates may be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility, experience in the relevant field, tentatively in the ratio of 1:5.
How to apply for Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC):
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. All relevant documents can be attached with the application regarding.
- Schedule of Selection Process: 1. The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 24/03/2015. 2. Names of shortlisted candidates will be put up on our website on 08/04/2015. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents /testimonials and experience certificates. The interview will tentatively start in third week of April 2015, at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials. The candidates should be in constant touch with DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com for updated information. 3. The names of the candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be uploaded in our website tentatively one week after holding of interview. 4. The shortlisted candidates will be sent for medical examination. 5. The detailed form to be filled up is enclosed. The candidates shall submit the filled in format and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials. 6. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. DMRC is not responsible for Loss/delay in post. 7. DMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
- The candidate who are presently working and will be retiring by 2016 will have to submit an undertaking at the time of interview that they will resign/take Voluntary Retirement from the existing post to take up re-employment with DMRC
- The eligible and willing candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply along with their detailed particulars in the enclosed format by 24/03/15, positively by speed post to: The envelope should be properly sealed and super scribed with the name of the post applied for. To, General Manager (HR) 3 rd Floor, Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane Barakhamba Road New Delhi-110001
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24.03.2015
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2014 (64) Dated: 03/03/2015.