Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited (DMICDC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited (DMICDC)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Manager on or before 23/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited (DMICDC)
Vacancy Name : Manager
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 23/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited Room No. 341-B, 3rd Floor, Hotel Ashok, Diplomatic Enclave, 50 B Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110 021
Detail Of Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited (DMICDC) Manager Recruitment:
Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor project vision is to create strong economic base with globally competitive environment and state of the art infrastructure to activate local commerce, enhance foreign investments and attain sustainable developments. The project is conceived to be developed as a Global Manufacturing and Trading Hub. The project will be funded through private-public partnership, Government of India and foreign investment. The backbone of the project is the Dedicated Freight Corridor being developed by Ministry of Railway which span across 1483 km.The project is implemented by the Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation (DMICDC) Ltd., an autonomous body comprising of Government and Private Sector.The project will see major expansion of Infrastructure and Industry – including industrial clusters and rail, road, port, air connectivity – in the six states along the route of the Corridor. It is aimed at developing an Industrial Zone spanning across six states in India i.e. States of UP, Haryana, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra. Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor will undertake the development of manufacturing cities using sustainable technology with the objective of expanding the manufacturing and services base. Substantial progress has been made since the inception of the projects in terms of master planning and now the project is entering the phase of implementation.
- JOB DESCRIPTION The job requires multifunctional approach and lot of co-ordination with the six State Governments and their nodal agencies and also requires supervision at various levels to take the projects forward from planning to implementation stage. This job will also require close interaction with different Ministries of Government of India from time to time.
- Nationality: Candidate from Indian nationality only.
- Preferable Age: Candidate shall be above 30 years and below 40 years of age, person must be in good health.
- Academic Qualification: Should have professional qualification of B.Tech/BE (civil)/Architecture.MBA from a reputed
college/ university with good academic record will be preferable.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience dealing with project management, analysis, modeling, strategy, structuring, project marketing, PPP Procurement, Concession Agreement, Risk Management, Government Interface and its related areas.
- KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS • Must possess understanding of Planning and Implementation of Multifunctional nature of Industrial and Infrastructure projects. • Skills in organizing resources and establishing priorities. • Knowledge of commercial, financial and legal regulations applicable to operations in India. • Knowledge of the sector and factor directly / indirectly influencing it. • Ability to contribute to knowledge management systems and procedures. • Decision making ability. • Analytical ability. • Ability to foster collaborative work environment in a multi-cultural and multi-ethnic environment. • Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with wide range of constituencies in a diverse community. • Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- DESIGNATION, REPORTING & JOB LOCATION The designation shall be “Manager– Infrastructure Development” and the reporting will be to the CEO and Managing Director, DMICDC Ltd. The job location will be in Delhi/ NCR.
- SALARY As per industry norms and may be varied as per the qualification and experience. The candidate should have not been convicted in court of law in India or abroad in case of corruption or any other civil case.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES Two (02) positions only.
- NUMBER OF WORKING DAYS 6 days per week.
Selection Procedure For Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited (DMICDC) – Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/05/2015
- The qualified incumbents may be taken on contract basis. In case of contractual engagement the initial term shall be of one year which would be renewed further at the discretion of the management.
- A Selection Committee will be constituted to short list, interview and recommend the candidate.
How To Apply For Manager Vacancy in Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited (DMICDC):
Duly filled application form along with the resumes may be sent by post at the following address and it should reach this office on or before 17:00 HRS on 23rd May, 2015. Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited Room No. 341-B, 3rd Floor, Hotel Ashok, Diplomatic Enclave, 50 B Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110 021. Tel No: 011-2611 8884-8, Fax: 011-2611 8889 Email: [email protected] The educational/ experience certificates need not be enclosed along with the application. The same will be called from the shortlisted candidates only.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/05/2015