Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited (DMICDC) invites application for the recruitment of Finance Executive with CA holders
Company name : Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited (DMICDC)
Posts : Finance Executive
Qualification : CA
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 13.11.2014
Details of Post :
The Delhi – Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) Project, aims at creating a globally competitive environment and state-of the-art infrastructure in the region covering six States including Rajasthan to activate local commerce, enhance foreign investments and attain sustainable development. This is a major infrastructure project being implemented in partnership with Government of Japan.
Government of India in association with Japan is developing a Model Solar Power Project at Neemrana, Rajasthan using cutting edge Japanese technology. The Model Solar Power Project is conceived as the first Smart Micro-Grid project in India, to demonstrate the integration of solar power with industrial diesel generator sets (as the backup facility).The Model Solar Power Project consists of the development of 6 MW Solar PV and 1.6 MW Diesel Generator Set integrated with a Smart Micro Grid feeding power to industrial consumers in Neemrana Industrial Park.
The objectives of the project include: demonstrating the implementation of an integrated solar and smart grid project; encourage the use of sustainable, carbon neutral and efficient energy mechanisms; wide dissemination of the technology and its performance in India. The project would not only produce green power but also save on carbon dioxide emissions by reducing diesel consumption while incorporating cutting edge technology from Japan. The success of the project is also expected to promote the manufacture of solar panels and other equipment facilities in India.
Job Description & Key Responsibilities:
The job requires providing all assistance to the reporting officers as per following:
- Maintenance of Books of Accounts:
- Processing of Bills of various vendors, consultants, contractors, agencies etc.
- Preparation of detailed computation in respect of payroll, processing of salary and other related issued relating to employees of the company,
- Computation of TDS on various payments as per the provisions of applicable provisions of applicable act,
- Periodical closing of Books of Accounts,
- Preparation of Financial Statements as per the applicable Acts, Guidelines, Notifications etc.,
- Investment of surplus funds of the company on the basis of projection of cash flow.
- Tax and Other Statutory Compliances:
- Timely Deposition of statutory obligations of the company including TDS deposit, service tax deposit, advance tax, provident fund etc.,
- Timely filling of TDS returns, service tax returns on periodical basis, Responding to the notices received from the Income Tax Department for TDS compliances,
- Coordination and follow ups with the tax consultants on compliance of various taxation relation matters,
- Computation and deposition of advance tax on periodical basis,
- Getting the audit conducted by attending the queries, furnishing the replies and providing all related documents to the auditors on periodical basis,
- Assisting the audit team deputed by the auditor (internal / statutory / C&AG),
- Preparation of various replies on the observation(s)/ comment(s) raised by the auditors.
- Bid Processing management,
- Preparation of budget proposals and Annual Plan etc.,
- Preparation of various replies to the communication received on various matters relating to finance and budgets etc., from ministry,
- Any other work assigned from time to time.
- Qualification: Should be a graduate with professional qualification of a Chartered Accountant; and Should have expertise to work on accounting softwares i.e., Tally ERP 9.0, Webtel TDS software and MS office. Experience: 0 – 2 years of post-qualification experience in above mentioned job profile.
- Age: 35 years
- Salary: As per the qualification and experience
The qualified incumbents will be taken under the payroll of “DMICDC Neemrana Solar Power Company Limited”. The age of superannuation shall be 60 years. Joining will be immediately after selection. He/she shall report to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of M/s Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited (DMICDC). A Selection Committee will be constituted to short list, interview and recommend the candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Resume and duly filled application, in the prescribed format for the above post may be sent by post/hand/ email to the following address so as to reach latest by 13th November, 2014. The envelope containing application and resume should be super scribed with: “Application for the post of “Finance Executive”
Address for communication:
Ms. Deepika Nautiyal,
Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development
Corporation Limited (DMICDC),
Room No. 341B, 3rd Floor,
Hotel Ashok, Diplomatic Enclave,
50B Chankyapuri, New Delhi – 110021.
Phone: +011-26118884 – 89.
Email: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 13.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DMICDC|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016