Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Residents, Technologist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MS, MBBS, BSc, Diploma, MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Residents, Technologist. Walk in Interview will be held on 22 Aug 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI)
Vacancy Name : Senior Residents, Technologist
Educational Qualification : MS, M.B.B.S, B.sc, Diploma, MS/MD
Total No of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 22 Aug 2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) , New Delhi
Detail of Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) Senior Residents, Technologist Recruitment:
- Senior Residents (Onco-Surgery (Head & Neck)
- Qualifications: i).MBBS or equivalent qualification recognised by MCI ii).MS/MD/DNB in General Surgery b). Experience: Desirable: i. Experience from a dedicated cancer hospital during/after post-graduation OR MCh in Cancer Surgery/ GI Surgery/ CTVS/ Paediatrics/ Urology/ Gynaecology/ Neurosurgery from a recognised institution preferably with experience in surgery of cancers of the concerned sites; ii. Additional training or qualification in the specialized clinical or research procedures pertaining to oncology; iii. Research publications in the concerned speciality.
- No.of Vacancy : 02 (OBC-1 UR-2)
- Pay Scale : 15,600- 39,100
- Technologist (Radiotherapy)
- Qualifications: i). Hr. Secondary, Intermediate with Science or Senior Secondary (10+2) with Science ii). B.Sc. (Radiotherapy Technology) or equivalent from a recognised institution/ university. OR iii). Two Years Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology or equivalent d). Desirable: A certificate from AERB for safe handling of teletherapy equipments, brachytherapy equipments and sources. e). Experience: For Diploma holders: Minimum 1 year experience after essential qualifications in operation of Linear Accelerator (both photons and electrons), Simulator, CT, Mould Room, Brachytherapy, Radiation Dosimetry System, TPS etc. in a clinical set up.
- No.of Vacancy : 04 (OBC-1, UR-1, SC-1, ST-1)
- Pay Scale : Rs.28,755/
Selection Procedure for Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) – Senior Residents, Technologist Post:
- Written Test on 22 Aug 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Residents, Technologist vacancy in Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI):
Walk-in-interview will be held on 22/08/2015 – 25/08/2015
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 22 Aug 2015
Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) , New Delhi
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017