University of Madras has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of MIS Expert, BCC Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, MCA, BCA, Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Madras
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the MIS Expert, BCC Officer Job on or before 2/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Delhi State Health Mission (DSHM)|
|Vacancy Name||MIS Expert, BCC Officer|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, MCA, BCA, Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||2/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy|| IDHS- New Delhi District DGHC Nangal Raya 3
rd floor, near post office New Delhi-110046
Detail of University of Madras MIS Expert, BCC Officer Recruitment:
Applications for following vacant posts in Integrated District Health Society (Delhi) are invited by District Programme Management Unit (DPMU) in the prescribed format for contractual engagements:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|MIS Expert||1 (Gen)||1.B.Tech (IT/Computer Science) OR MCA- 3 year degree or MCA 2 year after BCA from recognized university/institute. 2.Two Years post qualification experience in implementing MIS Programs.||38,820||35 years.|
|BCC Officer||1 (Gen)||Masters in Mass Communication from recognized institution with at least 2 years experience, post master’s degree||30,520||35 Years|
Selection Procedure for University of Madras- MIS Expert, BCC Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 2/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for MIS Expert, BCC Officer Vacancy in University of Madras:
- Last date for receiving of application at IDHS- New Delhi District DGHC Nangal Raya 3 rd floor, near post office New Delhi-110046 is 2nd April, 2015 by 4 p.m. Applications received after the last date and time, will be rejected.
- One application will be considered for one post only.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Applications are required to be submitted in prescribed format. Application format is attached below.
- Recruitment Rules for the above posts (Academic qualification, Experience, Remuneration, Age, etc.) are annexed below.
- Mandatory: Full particulars along with postal address with PIN Code, E-mail, Contact No., Two passport size photographs and self attested copies of Marks sheets, Certificates of Educational Qualifications (from 10th standard onwards) & Experience Certificates (current working experience certificates also) should be attached with the application.
- The application should be submitted By Hand in the drop box OR by Post at the address given above. Note: A Separate application along with documents etc. should be submitted if applying for more than one category of post.
- Relaxation for SC/ST /Ex-Servicemen and Physically Handicapped will be given as per Government guidelines, subject to submission of Caste/Disability/Discharge Certificate in the prescribed form from Appropriate Authority in support of his/her claim
- Mandatory: Original documents of Marks sheets/Certificates (from 10th standard onwards) & experience certificates (current working experience certificates also) in support of academic qualifications and work experience should be brought at the time of interview.
- IDHS-New Delhi District reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or part and also has right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice.
- The decision of the Chairman IDHS-New Delhi District, regarding selection of the candidates will be final and no representation shall be entertained in this regard.
- Information for interview will be provided through website www.dshm.delhi.gov.in or www.health.delhigovt.nic.in
- Name and Code No. of the post should be clearly stated in the application and on the envelope.
- Applications received in DSHM Office after the last date will not be considered. The IDHS-New Delhi District will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- IDHS-New Delhi District has the right to reject any application, if found improper or having misleading information.
- The candidates should not have been convicted by any court of law.
- In case of any dispute, legal jurisdiction will be Delhi only.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 2/4/2015
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016