Delhi State Health Mission (DSHM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of State Programme Manager & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Delhi State Health Mission (DSHM) Recruitment 2015 – E-FILE NO. 459. Candidates who have completed MBBS/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Delhi State Health Mission (DSHM)
Eligible candidates can apply Offline for the State Programme Manager & More Vacancies Job on or before 21/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Delhi State Health Mission (DSHM)|
|Vacancy Name||State Programme Manager & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S/ Any Post Graduate/ PG-Diploma/ MBA/PGDM/ B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||21/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||SPMU, 6th Floor, B wing, Vikas Bhawan-II, Civil Lines, Delhi-110054|
Detail of Delhi State Health Mission (DSHM)State Programme Manager & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications for following vacant posts in State Health Society (Delhi) are invited by DelhiState Health Mission (DSHM) in the prescribed format for contractual engagements
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|State M&E Officer||1 (Gen)||
MBSS with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Public Health, (for retired Govt. servants experience of managing public health programmes for 2 years is mandatory).
Desirable : 2 Years experience in Implementing Public Health Programmes
|53,000||45 years. Retired Govt./Public Sector Officer upto the age of 62 are eligible to apply (working contract may be upto 65 years)|
|State Programme Manager||1 (Gen)||MBA in Health /Hospital Administration with 3 years of Post Qualification experience or Post Graduate Diploma in Health/Hospital Administration with 5 Years Post Qualifications Experience.||38,820||45 Years|
|Bio Medical Engineer||3 (Gen)||1. B. Tech/B.E. in Bio Medical Engineering from a recognized university/Institution. 2. Two years of post qualification experience in the related field.||37,930||Upto 45 Years|
Selection Procedure for Delhi State Health Mission (DSHM)- State Programme Manager & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/01/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for State Programme Manager & More Vacancies Vacancy in Delhi State Health Mission (DSHM):
- Last date for receiving of application at SPMU, 6th Floor, B wing, Vikas Bhawan-II, Civil Lines, Delhi-110054 on 21/01/2015 at 4 p.m. Applications received after the last date and time, will be rejected.
- One application will be considered for one post only.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Applications are required to be submitted in prescribed format. Application format is attached below.
- Recruitment Rules for the above posts (Academic qualification, Experience, Remuneration, Age, etc.) are annexed below.
- Mandatory: Full particulars along with postal address with PIN Code, E-mail, Contact No., Two passport size photographs and self attested copies of Marks sheets, Certificates of Educational Qualifications (from 10th standard onwards) & Experience Certificates (current working experience certificates also) should be attached with the application.
- The application should be submitted By Hand in the drop box OR By Post at the address given above. Note: A Separate application along with documents etc. should be submitted if applying for more than one category of post.
- Relaxation for SC/ST /Ex-Servicemen and Physically Handicapped will be given as per Government guidelines, subject to submission of Caste/Disability/Discharge Certificate in the prescribed form from Appropriate Authority in support of his/her claim
- Mandatory: Original documents of Marks sheets/Certificates (from 10th standard onwards) & experience certificates (current working experience certificates also) in support of academic qualifications and work experience should be brought at the time of interview.
- DSHM reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or part and also has right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice.11. The decision of the Chairman SHS (D), regarding selection of the candidates will be final and no representation shall be entertained in this regard.
- Information for interview will be provided through website www.dshm.delhi.gov.in or www.health.delhigovt.nic.in
- Name and Code No. of the post should be clearly stated in the application and on the envelope.
- Applications received in DSHM Office after the last date will not be considered. The DSHM will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- DSHM has the right to reject any application, if found improper or having misleading information.
- The candidates should not have been convicted by any court of law.
- In case of any dispute, legal jurisdiction will be Delhi only.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/01/2015
Delhi State Health Mission (DSHM) Recruitment 2014 – E-FILE NO. 459.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DSHM|
|Other State Government jobs|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017