Delhi State Health Mission has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of District MIS Expert, District BCC officer through recruitment notification – Delhi State Health Mission Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed B.Tech/M.Sc an apply for the new recruitment notification from Delhi State Health Mission
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job District MIS Expert, District BCC officer on or before 01/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Delhi State Health Mission|
|Vacancy Name||District MIS Expert, District BCC officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||02|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||01/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Delhi State Health Mission, District Programme Management Unit, 2nd Floor, Delhi Government Dispensary Building, A-4A Block, S.S.Mota Singh Marg, (Near Chander Nagar) Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058|
Detail of Delhi State Health Mission District MIS Expert, District BCC officer Recruitment:
- Name of the Post:District MIS Expert
- Qualification & Experience:B.Tech (IT/Computer Science) OR MCA- 3 year degree or MCA 2 year after BCA from recognized university/institute. Two Years post qualification experience in implementing MIS Programs.
- Age:35 Years
- Monthly Remuneration:38,820
- Name of the Post:District BCC officer
- Qualification & Experience:Masters in Mass Communication from recognized institution with at least 2 years experience, post master’s degree
- Age:35 Years
- Monthly Remuneration:30,520
- MIS Expert Job Description : Functionalizing and maintaining an efficient and effective HMIS System at the district level for data capturing/organization/instant retrieval for different activities/processes and performance parameters.
- Complete data capture and compilation of monthly progress reports on the implementation of various programmes n the prescribed formats.
- Using the available validation checks and developing in house mechanisms for checking the accuracy of the reported data.
- Timely submission/uploading for the reports to the State.
- Preparation of /Updation of the Masters for different software – HMIS/MCTS/ASHA/NIKSHAY etc.
- Provide necessary help to the District Programme Officer in computerization of the district work plan/ Accounts Manager in implementing computerized financial MIS system.
- Undertake capacity building of the staff- Sr.Data Assist./CDEOs and users at various levels –Mos/ANMs etc. using different software.
- Preparation of other reports like monthly, quarterly, annual & Ad hoc reports.
- Supporting the Programme Officer in preparing Facility wise analysis of health indicators and sharing them with the concerned. Support District Programme Officers in development of the State/District PIP.
- Time bound implementation of the district action plan for M&E.
- Undertake such other assignments as assigned by the State/District Programme Officer from time to time.
- Monitoring the facility level reporting mechanism (all the agencies).
- Providing technical assistance in procurement of computer hardware and connectivity.
- Any other activity as decided by the IDHS/SHS (D) as per need of the programme.
- BCC officer Job Description : Assist the Programme managers of the society in managing the affairs.
- Designating a suitable state level IEC brand on NRHM incorporating goal logo.
- Differential demand generating strategies for different population groups with focus on the marginalized/SC/ST urban slums population incorporating female/gender sensitive approaches.
- Internalise a system for regular dissemination of information to the service providers, policy planers and service recipients (Community) through various tools including developing a state NRHM quarterly bulletin.
- Will interact with DFW, DHS, MCD,ICDS, NDMC and all other stake holders for regulating inputs for accessing programs specific IEC requirements needing any modifications.
- Develop a repository of resource materials CDs cassettes, films, video spots audio visuals other materials etc. on promotion of NRHM documenting and sharing national and international best practices in health related sectors.
- Any other activity as decided by the IDHS/SHS (D) as per need of the programme
Selection Procedure for Delhi State Health Mission- District MIS Expert, District BCC officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for District MIS Expert, District BCC officer Vacancy in Delhi State Health Mission:
- Last date for receiving of application at District Programme Management Unit, 2nd Floor, Delhi Government Dispensary Building, A-4A Block, S.S.Mota Singh Marg, (Near Chander Nagar) Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058 on 01-05-2015 by 4 p.m. Applications received after the last date and time, will be rejected.
- One application will be considered for one post only.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Applications are required to be submitted in prescribed format. Application format is attached below.
- Recruitment Rules for the above posts (Academic qualification, Experience, Remuneration, Age, etc.) are annexed below.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/05/2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017