Delhi Technological University (DTU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow / Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Delhi Technological University (DTU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow / Project Fellow on or before 29/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Delhi Technological University (DTU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow / Project Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||29/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Applied Physics, Delhi Technological University (Formerly DCE) Delhi, Delhi-110042|
Detail of Delhi Technological University (DTU) Junior Research Fellow / Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one post of Junior Research Fellow / Project Fellow in the Inter University Accelerator Centre (IUAC) sponsored research project “Photovoltaic and Multiferroic properties of multilayered BFO/BTO thin films using Swift Heavy Ion irradiation”. The project is funded for 3-years under the UFUP.
- Qualification: M.Sc. in Physics with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University. Working experience with Accelerators, thin films, semiconductor detectors, sensors etc. are desirable.
- Age Limit: 28 years. Relaxable upto 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Fellowship: For NET/GATE qualified candidates, the fellowship will be Rs.16000/-P.M. (consolidated) for first two years and Rs.18000/-(consolidated) only for 3rd year as per UGC Guidelines. For Non-NET/Non-GATE candidates, The fellowship will be Rs.14000/- P.M. (consolidated) for first two years and Rs.16000/-(consolidated) for 3rd year.
Selection Procedure for Delhi Technological University (DTU) – Junior Research Fellow / Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow / Project Fellow Vacancy in Delhi Technological University (DTU):
Interested candidates should apply with complete BIO-DATA to Dr. Nitin Kumar Puri, Principal Investigator, Department of Applied Physics, Delhi Technological University (Formerly DCE) Delhi, Delhi-110042 through postal mail or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, within 21 days of publication of this advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/04/2015