Delhi Transco Limited (DTL) invites application for the recruitment of Member with Any Graduate holders
Company name :Delhi Transco Limited (DTL)
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.22400-24500/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply :10/3/2014
Details of Post :
- Appointment to the post of Member (Economic & Commercial) in the Central Electricity Authority, on deputation/short—term contract basis — inviting applications for — regarding a Commercial) in the Central Electricity AUthority (CEA) fOr filling up on deputation/short-term contract basis.
- The post of Member in the Central Electricity Authority carries the scale of pay of Rs.22400-525-24500/- (Pre-revised) [Rs.67000-79000 (Revisedll with ex-officio status of Additional Secretary to the Government of India. The incumbent of the post is entitled to other allowances/benefits as per rules of the Central Government.
- Appointment to the post of Member in the Centrai Electricity Authority is being made in accordance with the provisions contained ‘in Section 70 of the Electricity Act, 2003 read with the Central Electricity Authority (Terms and conditions of Service of Chairperson and other Members) Rules, 2005
- Section 70 (5) of the Electricity Act, 2003 provides that the Members of the Authority‘
- I shall be appointed from amongst persons of ability, integrity and standing who have knowledge of, and adequate experience and capacity in, dealing with problems relating to applied economics, accounting, commerce or finance shall be appointed as Member(Economic & Commercial).
- in terms of the provisions contained in the Central Electricity Authority (Terms and conditions of Service of Chairperson and other Members) Rules, 2005, no person shall be eligible for appointment to the office of a Member unless he has held:(a) the post of Chief Engineer or equivalent in the scale of pay of Rs.18400-500~ 22400 (pre-revised) [Rs.37400-67000 Grade pay of Rs.10000 (Revised)] or higher post or scale of pay on a regular basis for at least five years under the Central Government or a State Government; or a post equivalent to that of.a post mentioned in clause (a) above, under a State Electricity Board or a semi-Government Organisation or a Public Sector Undertaking or an Autonomous Body or a Statutory Body or a University or an Indian institute of Technology or an lndian institute of Management on a regular basis for at least five years; and (b) The person would also need to possess a minimum of three years field experience in the relevant field.
The duties and responsibilities attached to the post of Member (Economic & Commercial), CEA, are given in the Annexure-l.
The Member shall hold office during the pleasure of the Central Government. Appointment to the post would normally be made for a period of five years, which shall be restricted to the date on which the incumbent of the post attains the age. The officer selected will not be eligible for permanent absorption in the CEA. The maximum age limit for appointment to the post shall be 56 years on the closing date of receipt of applications.
The crucial date for determination of eligibility of applicants for the post will be the closing date for receipt of the applications.
It is requested that the above mentioned vacancy may be given wide publicity amongst the eligible candidates and the particulars of the suitable and eligible serving persons who are willing to be considered and whose services can be spared, may please be together with the persons who are Wllllng to we: LUllblucnean w.“ forwarded in the enclosed Proforma (Annexure-ll) (in quadruplicate) together with the following documents/information so as to reach within 60 days from the date of publication of the vacancy circular in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar, to the
HOW TO APPLY:
Under Secretary (Admn.l), Ministry of Power, Room No.225, Shram Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi-110001: (i) Attested photocopies of Annual Confidential Reports for the last 5 years. (ii) Vigilance Clearance Certificate & integrity Certificate (to be signed by an officer not below the rank of Deputy Secretary to the Government of v India). (iii) Whether any penalty has been imposed on the applicant during the last ten years, and if so, the details thereof.
Applications received after the closing date or without the requisite documents/information wili not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :10/3/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DTL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016