Delhi Urban Art Commission (DUAC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Stenographer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Delhi Urban Art Commission (DUAC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Stenographer Job on or before 28/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Delhi Urban Art Commission (DUAC)
Vacancy Name : Junior Stenographer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Delhi Urban Art Commission (DUAC) , New Delhi – 110003
Detail of Delhi Urban Art Commission (DUAC) Junior Stenographer Recruitment:
Applications are invited for filling up one post (reserved for OBC) of Junior Stenographer (Group ‘C’) in the Commission on Direct Recruitment basis in the Pay Band PB-1 Rs.5200–20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400 as per following criteria :
- Age . Maximum 25 years, minimum 18 years (Reservations and concessions to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other backward classes as per rules.) r
- Educational & other Qualifications: Essential qualifications: (i) Higher Secondary or equivalent (ii) A speed of at least 80 words per minute in shorthand & 40 words per minute in typing in English.
- Desirable : (i) Degree of a recognized University (ii) Experience of working in a Government office or undertaking.
- Period of Probation : Two years
- No. of Post : 1 (Reserved for OBC). The post carries Dearness Allowance, HRA, Gratuity and other benefits like medical reimbursement, LTC etc. as stipulated in the Delhi Urban Art Commission (Employees Terms and Conditions of Service) Regulations amended from time to time.
Selection Procedure for Delhi Urban Art Commission (DUAC) – Junior Stenographer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Stenographer Vacancy in Delhi Urban Art Commission (DUAC) :
Applications (in prescribed format) along with self-attested photocopies of all certificates addressed to the Secretary, Delhi Urban Art Commission, Core-6A, UG & First Floor, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003, should be sent so as to reach within 30 days of date of issue of this advertisement. The persons in Government service hust apply through proper channel or they should obtain ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their present employer. The candidate selected will be required to join the post on immediate basis.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/9/2015
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016