Dena Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Business Correspondent Co-ordinator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.E, BCA, MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dena Bank.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Business Correspondent Co-ordinator Job on or before 29/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Dena Bank
Vacancy Name : Business Correspondent Co-ordinator
Educational Qualification : Diploma, B.E/B.Tech, BCA, MCA
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,000/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 29/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dena Bank, Across India
Detail of Dena Bank Business Correspondent Co-ordinator Recruitment:
- Eligibility Qualification/Experience: 10th Pass with Diploma/BE/ BCA/ MCA/ Degree in Computer Science/ Equivalent qualification/ Graduate with working experience in computer/IT(MS Office, Email, Internet etc.) .
- Age: Not Above 45 years.
- Remuneration Rs.15000/-(Rupees Fifteen Thousand only) per month
- Conveyance Rs.2500/- per month
- Mobile Re-charge Rs. 500/-
- Duties i) To monitor on-line/off-line overall functioning of Bank Mitras (BMs)/BCs on daily basis. ii)To coordinate the Bank Mitras, Base Branch and TSP to ensure successful implementation of Financial Inclusion Plan i.e. PMJDY iii) To organize/coordinate/ attend Financial Literacy camps/Gram Sabhas etc. 1v)To arrange for Locational Trainings for Bank Mitras, to install/update S/W in micro ATM and to extend all related technical support etc. v)Any responsibility entrusted by Bank for promotion of Bank Mitras’ activity vi) To ensure the terms and conditions of the agreement executed by the Bank and Bank Mitras are complied with
- Working hours and location Usual bank office hours of ZO/ Bank Branches except Bank holidays. As per bank’s requirement, BCC to work from ZO/District HQ /Centre nearer /with good approachability to Bank Mitras allocated to the respective BCC. Field tours to be made under intimation to ZO. BCCs may be allowed absence for maximum 2 days in a month but the same not to be allowed to accumulate. Remuneration to be paid on pro rata if absence is more than 2 days in month.
- Reporting i) Daily Reporting to ZO in prescribed format. ii)Fortnightly Reporting to HO as deemed necessary with remark/observation by ZM
- Discontinuation/Termination of services Field General Managers / GM (IT/FI), HO in case there is no FGM, on the recommendations of Zonal Manager- If performance is not satisfactory and/or any other reason, bank does not require BCC services. -One month advance notice period
Selection Procedure for Dena Bank – Business Correspondent Co-ordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Business Correspondent Co-ordinator Vacancy in Dena Bank :
Last date Receipt of Application 29-6-2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/6/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016