Dena Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Warden through recruitment notification Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dena Bank.
Eligible candidates can offline for the Warden job on or before 24.12.2014 . Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name: Dena Bank
Vacancy Name: Warden
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy:01 Posts
Salary: Rs. 30,000/- per month,
Job Location: Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job: 24.12.2014
Address for the Job Vacancy: Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala Bankers’ Training College (Central Bank Of India & Dena Bank), J V P D Scheme, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai – 400 056
Detail of Dena Bank Warden Recruitment:
Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala Bankers Training College, a leading in house Officers Training College jointly owned by Central Bank of India and Dena Bank, is looking for retired bank officer from any public sector bank either in Scale III / IV and with relevant qualification and expertise as under, for appointment on Contractual basis as warden for carrying out duties of hostel warden under guidance of Principal/ Vice Principal of the college. The details are given below:
- Name of the Post : Warden on Contractual Appointment
- Age : Less than 64 years
- Qualification : A Graduate from recognized University with Computer knowledge.
- Experience / other eligibility criteria : i) Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre. ii) He should possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer. iii) He should be physically fit. iv) Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of Training College/Hostel administration
- CONTRACT AMOUNT : The contract amount shall be fixed as the last pay and allowances drawn by the officer less the amount of pension to be drawn/being drawn by him/her OR Rs. 30,000/- per month, whichever is less.
Selection Procedure for Dena Bank – Warden Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24.12.2014.
- The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview by the panel appointed by the Institute and the decision of the panel in this regard shall be final.
How to apply for Warden vacancy in Dena Bank:
Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure A). Last date for receipt of application is 24.12.2014. No application shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Address the application, super scribing “Application for the post of Warden” to :
Sir Sorabji Pochkhanwala Bankers’ Training College,
Vile Parle (West)
Mumbai- 400 056
APPLICATION FEE :
Application fee is Rs.1000/- payable by way of Draft drawn on any Nationalised/Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of “Principal- SPBT College- Contractual appointment of Warden” and payable at Mumbai
- While applying for the posts, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her contractual appointment is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the appropriate College authorities. The appropriate college authorities reserve the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof.
- Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job: 24.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Dena Bank|
|Other Bank jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016