Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC) invites application for the recruitment of Accountant with B.Com/ M.Com holders
Company name : Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC)
Posts : Accountant
Qualification : B.Com/ M.Com
Salary : Rs. 9,300-34,800/- p.m.
No of Post : 08
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 28.12.2014
Details of Post :
Eight (8) posts of Accountant in the pay scale of Rs. 9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- (Rs.5,500-175-9,000/-(Pre-revised), General Central Service, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazatted, Non-Ministerial are proposed to be filled up in the Crops Development
Directorates, Crops Division, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation on deputation basis (Including Short Term Contract). The eligibility conditions for consideration for appointment to the post of Accountant are as under:-
- Assistants of Central Secretariat Service holding the posts on regular basis; or . ii) Upper Division Clerks of Central Secretariat Clerical Service with 8 years regular service in the grade; and
- Who have undergone training in cash and accounts work in the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management or equivalent and possess three years experience of cash, accounts and budget work; failing which :- .
- Officers under the Central/State Governments :- i) holding analogous posts on regular basis; and ii) with 5 years reguiar service in posts in the pay scale of Rs. S,200-20,300 (PB-I) + Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/-(pre-revised pay scale of Rs.4500-7000 or equivalent; or iii) with 10 years regular service in posts in the pay scale of Rs. 5,200-20,300 (PB-I) + Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/-(pre-revised pay scale of Rs. 4000-6000) or equivalent; and
- Who have.undergone-training in cash and accounts work in the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management or equivalent and possess three years experience of cash, accounts and budget work. Or A pass in the subordinate accounts service or equivalent examination conducted by any organized Accounts Department of the Central Government.
How to apply :
- The departmental officers in the feeder category who are who are in the line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
- Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation/ Deptt. of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years. The maximum age limit for appointment by transferon deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
- Duties attached to the post of Accountant: are to attend to all the administrative/accor.mts work of the Crops Development Directorate.
- Officer selected will have the option to draw his grade pay plus deputation(duty) allowance or to have his pay fixed in the scale of pay of the post in accordance with the Department of Personnel and Training O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt(Pay-i1) dated 17thJune 2010, as amended from time to time.
- The officer selected will be posted to any of the eight (08) Crops Development Directorates at Jaipur, Ghaziabad, Lucknow, Patna, Bhopal, Kolkata, Nagpur, Hyderabad. 7. Applications of interested and eligible officers, who could be spared in the event of their selection, may be sent, through proper channel, in the enclosed proforma (in triplicate) alongwith the documents mentioned so as to reach the “Under Secretary (CA llI), Room No.39, Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi” within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar. While forwarding the applications the sponsoring organizations should verify and certify that the particulars furnished by the applicant are correct. The applications should be sent alongwith the following documents.
- Vigilance Clearance
- Integrity Certificate
- Major/Minor Penalty Statement during last ten years
- Photocopies of ACRs/APARs’of last five years, i.e., from 2009-10 to 2013-14 duly attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of an Under Secretary to the Government of India. If for some reasons, the ACRs/APARs of the officer have not been written for a particular year or a part of a year, a ‘No Report Certificate’ (NRC) for the period may be sent along with the AORs/APARs ofthe corresponding previous year (s).
- Applications received after the last date or without the above mentioned documents or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 28.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DAC|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017