Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC) invites application for the recruitment of Additional Commissioner with B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc holders
Company name :Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC)
Posts : Additional Commissioner
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc
Salary : Rs.37400-67000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 04/02/2015
Details of Post :
- Number of posts: 1 (One)
- Classification of post: General Central Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
- Pay Scale: (PB-4), Rs. 37400-67000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 8700/- (Pre-revised Rs. 14300- 400-18300/-)
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation (including short term contract) shall be, not exceeding 56 years, as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Method of Recruitment: By deputation (including short term contract).
- Eligibility: Officers under the Central Government/State Government/ Union Territories/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous or Statutory Organizations/ Semi Government/ Agricultural Universities/ Recognized Research Institutions or Councils possessing the following service, educational qualifications and experience, are eligible:- (a) Service:- (i) holding analogous post on a regular basis in the parent cadre/ Department; or (ii) with 5 years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the scale of pay of Rs. 12000-16500/- (pre-revised) or equivalent in the parent Cadre/ Department and;
- Educational Qualifications and experience:- (i) Master’s Degree in Agronomy or Agriculture with Agronomy as a subject or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science or Agricultural Extension or Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Botany/ Botany or Forestry or Degree in Agricultural Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent; (ii) 12 years experience in Soil and Land Use Survey/ Soil Conservation/ Reclamation/ Land Development/ Watershed Management, particularly in project formulation, appraisal and monitoring of programmes including Hydrologic and Sedimentation.
- Desirable:- Doctorate Degree in any of the subject mentioned in Essential qualifications.
- Place of posting:- New Delhi
Note-I:- The Departmental officers in the feeder category who are in direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
How to apply:
Applications of only such officers/candidates will be considered as are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by (i) bio data (in duplicate) as per proforma (Annexure-II), (ii) Photocopies of ACRs for the last five years attested (signed & stamped) on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India level, (iii) Vigilance Clearance Certificate, (iv) Integrity Certificate, (v) No Penalty Certificate or a statement giving details of major/minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last 10 years, (vi) Certificate from the employer that particulars furnished by the officer are correct and he/she possesses educational qualifications and experience mentioned in the vacancy Circular/ Advertisement, in the enclosed proforma (Annexure-III). Applications of willing and eligible officers and those who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent to Under Secretary (Pers.-II), Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Room No. 37, F wing, Ground Floor, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi-110114 within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 04.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DAC|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017