Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC) invites application for the recruitment of Administrative Officer with Degree educational background
Company name : Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC)
Posts : Administrative Officer
Qualification : Degree
Salary : Rs.9300-34800/- PM
No of Openings : 01
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 03.11.2014
Details of Post :
- Name of the post: Administrative Officer
- Number of posts: One
- Classification of post: General Central Service Group ‘B’ Gazetted Non-ministerial
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 with grade pay of Rs.4600 (pre-revised Rs. 6500-200-10500)
- Age Limit: The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Eligibility Conditions for appointment on deputation basis: Officers under the Central Government :- (a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) with three years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the scale of pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 (pre-revised Rs. 5500-175-9000) with grade pay of Rs. 4200 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; or (b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:- (i) Degree of a recognised University or equivalent; and (ii) Two years’ experience of administration, accounts and establishment work in a supervisory capacity in a Government Office or Public Body or a Commercial Organisation of repute.
- Place of posting : The officer selected is liable to be posted at any of the existing Institutes in Hisar/Budni/Anantpur/Biswanath Chariali (Assam) or any other Institute that may be set up in future.
- Period of deputation: Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
How to apply:
- Applications are invited from eligible and suitable officers for filling up one post of Administrative Officer (G.C.S., Group ‘B’ Gazetted in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 with grade pay of Rs.4600 (pre-revised Rs. 6500-200-10500) at Northern Region Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute, Tractor Nagar, Sirsa Road, Hisar (Haryana), a subordinate office of Ministry of Agriculture on deputation basis. Details of the post, eligibility conditions etc. is given in the Annexure I. The pay of the officer selected for appointment on deputation basis will be regulated in terms of DOPT’s OM No. 2/29/91-Estt. (Pay.II) dated 05.01.1994.
- Applications of only such officers/candidates will be considered as are routed through proper channel and are accompanied with (i) bio data (in triplicate) as in the proforma given (Annexure II) (ii) Attested photocopies of ACRs for the last five years (iii) Vigilance Clearance/Integrity Certificate and (iv) statement giving details of major or minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last 10 years.
- It is therefore, requested that the applications of suitable and eligible officers and who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent directly to the Under Secretary (M&T), Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Room No. 39, Krishi Bhawan, Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi -110001 within a period of 60 days from the date of issue/publishing of this Advertisement in the Employment News.
- Advance copies of applications or received after the prescribed closing date or not accompanied with the required certificates/documents are liable to be rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 03.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DAC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017