Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer with M.Sc/ MBA holders
Company name :Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC)
Posts : Assistant Soil Conservation Officer
Qualification : M.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 30/12/2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Soil Conservation Officer:
- Name of the post: Assistant Soil Conservation Officer (NRM/ RFS)
- Number of posts: 1 (One).
- Classification of post: General Central Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
- Pay Scale:(PB-3), Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- (Pre-revised Rs. 8000-13500/-)
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation (including short term contract) shall be, not exceeding 56 years, as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Method of Recruitment: By deputation (including short term contract).
- Eligibility: Officers under Central Government/State Government/ Union Territories/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous or Statutory Organizations/ Semi Government/ Agricultural Universities/ Recognized Research Institutions or Councils possessing the following service, educational qualifications and experience, are eligible:- (a) Service:- (i) holding analogous post on a regular basis in the parent cadre/ Department; or (ii) with 5 years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the scale of pay of Rs. 6500-10500/- (pre-revised) or equivalent in the parent cadre/ Department and;
- Educational Qualifications and experience:- (i) Master’s Degree in Agronomy or Agriculture with Agronomy as a subject or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science or Agricultural Extension or Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Botany/ Botany or Forestry or Degree in Agricultural Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent; (ii) 3 years experience of Soil and Water Conservation/ Watershed Management including Reclamation and Development of Degraded Lands.
- Place of posting:- New Delhi
- The Departmental officers in the feeder category who are in direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
- Period of deputation (istc) including period of deputation (istc) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed 3 (three) years.
- The crucial date of determining eligibility will be the last date for receipt of the applications.
How to apply:
Applications of willing, suitable and eligible officers and who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent to Under Secretary (Pers.-II), Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Room No. 37, F wing, Ground Floor, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi-110114 within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 30.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DAC|