Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC) invites application for the recruitment of Computer Programmer with B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc / MCA educational background
Company name : Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC)
Posts : Computer Programmer
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc / MCA
Salary : Rs. 28,000 per month (consolidated).
No of Post : 01
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 24 Sep 2014
Details of Post :
- No of post : 01
- Remuneration: Rs. 28,000 per month (consolidated).
- Qualification & Experience: B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc. in Information Technology/ Computer Science or M.C.A with atleast 2 years of experience in the following areas:- 1. Design and development of database using MS-Access and MS-SQL server. 2. Design and development of forms and reports using Microsoft .Net frontend technologies 3. Knowledge in Design and development of website using HTML, Java script and development of reports using Microsoft SQL server report builder 4. Very good communication skills (written and oral).
- Computer Programmer will be engaged on contract basis on payment of fixed amount as mentioned above. No other allowances shall be payable. The engagement will be initially for a period of six months w.e.f. the date of his engagement.
- Age limit- Maximum 40 years as on 31.08.2014
- Development of software tools and packages for various projects in the area of MIS application, RDBMS, Portal etc.
- System Designing and Analysis of database.
- The job will include interaction with users to design various application products.
- To perform any other duties assigned from time to time.
How to apply:
The details about educational qualification, experience and other criterion for the position and format for sending application are available ww.agricoop.nic.in. The Interested candidates may apply by hand /post to The Chief Soil Survey Officer, Soil & Land Use Survey of India , IARI Building, Pusa, New Delhi within a period of 15 days from the date of advertisement
Important dates to remember:
Last date to apply : 24.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DAC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017