Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC) invites application for the recruitment of Deputy Commissioner with Master’s Degree holders
Company name : Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC)
Posts : Deputy Commissioner
Qualification : Master’s Degree
Salary : Rs. 15600-39100/- p.m
No of Openings : 06
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 10/10/2014
Details of Post :
Filling up six posts of Deputy Commissioner (NRM/RFS) in the pay scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- (PB-3) (Pre-revised Rs. 12000-375-16500/-) on deputation (ISTC) basis.
Name of the post: Deputy Commissioner (NRM/RFS)
- Number of posts: 6 (Six).
- Classification of post: General Central Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
- Pay Scale: (PB-3), Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 7600/- (Pre-revised Rs. 12000-375-16500/-)
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation (including short term contract) shall be, not exceeding 56 years, as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Method of Recruitment: By deputation (including short term contract).
- Eligibility: Officers under Central Government/State Government/Union Territories/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous or Statutory Organizations/ Semi Government/ Agricultural Universities/ Recognized Research Institutions or Councils possessing the following service, educational qualifications and experience, are eligible:- (a) Service:- (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/ Department; or (ii) with 5 years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the scale of pay of Rs. 10000-15200/- (pre-revised) or equivalent in the parent cadre/ Department and; (b) Educational Qualifications and experience:- (i) Master’s Degree in Agronomy or Agriculture with Agronomy as a subject or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science or Agricultural Extension or Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Botany/ Botany or Forestry or Degree in Agricultural Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent; (ii) 10 years experience in a supervisory capacity in Soil conservation including Water Harvesting or Land Reclamation/Farm Development. Desirable:- Doctorate Degree in any of the Agricultural disciplines mentioned above or Master’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Place of posting:- New Delhi Note-I:- The Departmental officers in the feeder category who are in direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion. Note-II:- Period of deputation (istc) including period of deputation (istc) in another excadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed 4 (four) years. Note-III:- The crucial date of determining eligibility will be the last date for receipt of the applications.
- Duties and responsibilities attached to the post: (i) Providing the technical supports and input for formulation of project proposal relating to Soil & Water Conservation including Rainfed Farming etc. to the Additional Commissioner and Joint Secretary. (ii) Nodal Officer for organizing appraisal and evaluation works as well as documenting results of evaluation studies in the watersheds of various states. (iii) Formulation of guidelines for improving implementation of Soil & Water Conservation including Rainfed Farming and Web based Monitoring. (iv) To undertake field surveys, investigation and to bring out suitable field manuals/ guidelines for proper planning, design, implementation and monitoring of programmes of soil & water conservation & related projects. (v) To identify need of different watersheds/block and to prepare detailed report of the complete assessment of the existing practices. (vi) Assisting in formulation of project proposals, EFC Memo, conducting seminars & zonal meetings etc. (vii) To coordinate the collection, compilation and analysis of rainfall, runoff and sediment data for utilization in planning and implementation of Centrally sponsored/schemes/ programmes relating to Natural Resource Management/ Rainfed Farming Farming System. (viii) Liaison with National Rainfed Area Authority (NRAA), Ministry of Environment & Forests, Ministry of Water Resources etc.
HOW TO APPLY :
Applications of willing, suitable and eligible officers and who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent to Under Secretary (Pers.-II), Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Room No. 37, F wing, Ground Floor, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi-110114 within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DAC|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016