Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC) invites application for the recruitment of Director General with Any Graduate holders
Company name :Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC)
Posts :Director General
Qualification : Director General
Salary : Rs.67000-79000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 13/10/2014
Details of Post :
The post of Director General in Ch. Charan Singh National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NlAM), Jaipur is proposed to be filled up on deputation basis through Search-cumSelection Process. NlAM, Jaipur is a premier National level institute set up by the government of India in August, 1988 to offer specialized training, research, education and consultancy in the field of agricultural marketing. NIAM is an autonomous body under the aegis of the Ministry of Agriculture, Government of lndia. It was set up as a Registered Society to cater to the needs of agricultural marketing personnel in lndia as well as from South-East Asian countries. For detailed information of the organization, please visit www.ccsniam.gov.in.
The duties and responsibilities ofthe post of Director General, NIAM are as under:
- Giving appropriate direction to the programmes run by the Institute for training, research, education, extension and consultancy in the sphere of agri-business development and agri marketing and providing necessary inputs for policy interventions to the Government. ‘
- Proper administration of the Institute;
- Prescribing the duties of all employees of the Institute;
- Preparation of annual budgets, supplementary budget etc. and their submission to the competent authority for approval;
- Maintain accounts and arrange their audit;
- Coordinate and exercise general supervision over all the activities ofthe Institute and over the work and conduct of all employees of the Institute. The Director General shall maintain a record of the minutes of the meetings ofthe General Body/Executive Committee and perform such other duties as may be required of or as may be incidental to his office or as may, from time to time entrusted to him by the General body; and
- Prepare Annual report and Accounts of the Institute for consideration of the Executive Committee.
The eligibility criteria for appointment to the post of Director General, NIAM is as under: Officers of the Central Government/State Governments/ Financial Institutions holding the post of Joint Secretary or Additional Secretary to the Government of India in the scale of pay of Rs. 37400-67000+Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/— in Pay Bandor Rs. 67000-79000/- (HAG) as the case may be or equivalent.
Desirable : Preference would be given to the officer having experience in the field of agri-business development, developmental finance, training and capacity building of human resource or in agriculture and allied activities or in rural development or related fields.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The maximum age limit for this appointment by deputation should not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications. The period of deputation shall ordinarily be three years, which can be extended up to five years. The deputation with NIAM will be on Foreign Service terms and conditions.
- Applications should be sent through the Cadre Controlling Authority/Department of applicant to the Director(Marketing), Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Room No. 150, Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi – 110001. A check list of documents with the application may also be sent (Proforma enclosed).
- Applications received after due date or without up-to-date Annual confidential Reports/Annual Performance Appraisal Reports, Integrity Certificate and VigilanceClearance or otherwise found incomplete, will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 13/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DAC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|