Department of Defence Production (DDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stenographer/ Technician through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Defence Production (DDP)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Stenographer/ Technician Job on or before 28.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Department of Defence Production (DDP)|
|Vacancy Name||Stenographer/ Technician|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Job Location||West bengal|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Small Arms), P.O- Ichapur-Nawabganj, North 24 Parganas, Pin-743144|
Detail of Department of Defence Production (DDP) Stenographer/ Technician Recruitment:
Ministry of Defence, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Small Arms) has given employment notification for the recruitment of Stenographer & Technician (Semi skilled) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed with in 21 days from the date of advt & for remote areas 28 days from the date of advt.
- Name of the Posts: 1. Stenographer: 01 Post 2. Technician (Semiskilled): 02 Posts
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 27 years as on 31-05-2014. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University with 80 w.p.m for S.No 1 & Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized Board/ University, Industrial Training Institute certificate in Fitter trade or its equivalent Defence Services Tradesman course approved as such by Central Government or State Government for S.No 2.
Selection Procedure for Department of Defence Production (DDP)- Stenographer/ Technician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28.02.2015.
- Candidates will be selected based on Their performance in written, trade test & interview.
How to apply for Stenographer/ Technician Vacancy in Department of Defence Production (DDP):
Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with Certificates of educational qualification, date of birth, short hand/ stenography, type writing, caste & age, discharge, NOC, no objection certificate, Admit Card affixing attested photograph to the Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Small Arms), P.O- Ichapur-Nawabganj, North 24 Parganas, Pin-743144 with in 21days from the date of advt & for remote areas 28 days from the date of advt. Superscribe the envelope as “Application for the post of ‘Stenographer’/ ‘Technician (Semiskilled)’”.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DDP|
|Other Police/Defence jobs|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017