Department of Defence Production (DDP) invites application for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk, Technician with Any graduate/12th Class holders
Company name :Department of Defence Production (DDP) i
Posts :Lower Division Clerk, Technician
Qualification : Any graduate/12th Class
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Last date to apply : 26/9/2014
Details of Post :
Lower Division Clerk, Technician
Applications are invited for filling up of the following posts from-citizens of India, who are fulfilling requisite qualification/ specification as mentioned below on a plain paper duly typed or neatly hand written in the prescribed format ( as per
appendix “A” ) only.
Name of the Post :Lower Division Clerk
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :(i) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University (ii) Skill Test Norms ‘only on computers’. A typing speed of thirty-five words per minute in English or thirty words per minute in Hindi on computer . ( Thirty five words per minute and thirty words per minute correspond to ten thousand and five hundred key Depressions per Hours or nine thousand key Depressions per Hours on an average of five key depressions for each word.)
- Age Limit : Between 18 and 27 years of age (Relaxable for Government servants up to forty years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government). . Note :- All eligible candidates are to qualify in a departmental Skill Test conducted by the Departmental selection Board for the Job of the post for which the candidates are being considered for appointment.
- Remuneration :Rs.5200-20200/- p.m + Rs.1900
Name of the Post :Technician
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :Industrial Training Institute Pass Certificate in the specified trade or its I equivalent Defence Service Tradesman course approved as such by the Central Government or State Government in any of the follovving trades: l) Instrument Mechanic 2) Electrician 3) Motor Vehicle Mechanic 4) Carpenter 5) Machinist 6) Painter 7) Information Technology- and Electronic System Maintenance ‘ -Note:- All eligible candidates are to qualify in a departmental Trade/Skill Test conducted by the Departmental selection Board fOr the Job of the post for which the candidates are being considered for appointment.
- Age Limit:- r . ‘ ~ > – ,Not exceeding twenty seven years'(Re‘laxable for departmental the age of forty years in case of general candidates and forty five years in ,case of candidateis belonging to the Scheduled Castes and – the Scheduled Tribe” in ‘ accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard
- Remuneration :Rs.5200-20200/- p.m + Rs.1800
HOW TO APPLY :
- Place of Work : Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (Military Explosives)
- Jawaharnagar, Bhandara 441906 (Maharashtra) (However selected candidates will be liable to serve anywhere in India)
- The Crucial Date for determining age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Eligible candidates can apply in the format given below as Appendix ‘A’ neatly typed in English/Hindi (ln A4 Size Paper only) duly supported by the under mentioned documents within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar (i.e. for example if the advertisement is published in employment News for the week from 29-08-2014 to 05-09-2014, the last date for receipt of applications shall be 26-092014 Closing hours of this office). The under mentioned documents shall be attached with the application.
- Attested copies of Proof of Date of Birth, Caste Certificate,
- Qualification/’I’echnical Qualification certificates, Mark sheets.
- Two recent passport size photographs, one duiy affixed on the application form and duly
- attested by a Gazetted Officer in the application form (In the box provided.) & the other to be affixed on Admit card duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- One self-addressed envelope (of size 300mx12 cm) affixed with postal stamp of Rs. 5/
- Address should be written/typed in English/Hindi with PIN CODE. Educational
- . The Name of the post applied for, should be mentioned on the top‘of the envelope. . The venue of the interview/written test shall be “Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (Military Explosives), Jawaharnagar, Bhandara-441906”. The Date, Time & Venue ( in case of change) shall be intimated later.
- Reserved Category candidate applying for unreserved ” category relaxation and concession as admissible to them. . y – The selection of the candidate will be based on written test, interview and medical fitness. Applications incomplete in any respect and received after the closing date shall be summarily rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard. I Canvassing in any form will be disqualification and candidature of’such candidates is liable to be summarily rejected. – s will not be eligible for
- In case the number of applicants are too large and not be practicable for the establishment to hold written test for such a large number , screening of applications Will be carried out based on higher qualification / percentage of marks obtained in essential qualification.
- Application to be submitted in prescribed formait only as given hereunder. Applications rédeived in any other format / plain paper in torn or mutilated condition shall be discarded.
- Candidate willing to apply for both the pest, should submit separate application ‘foreach post.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Department of Defence Production||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|