Department of Defence Production (DDP) invites application for the recruitment of Messenger & More Vacancies with 12th Class/ Matriculation holders
Company name :Department of Defence Production (DDP)
Posts :Messenger & More Vacancies
Qualification : 12th Class/ Matriculation
Salary : Rs. 5200-20200/- p.m
No of Post : 04
Last date to apply : 10/4/2014
Details of Post :
Messenger & More Vacancies
Application is invited from eligible candidates (Indian nationals) for the Employment as Govt Civ Employees at HQ MB Area. Applications will be submitted on the format prescribed and the last date for submission of application will be 21 days after publication of this advertisement in Employment News. The pay band and specifications of the posts are as under:-
Name of the Post :Steno Gde-II (Gp „C‟)
- No of Post : 02
- Qualification :(i) 12th or equivalent.(ii) Must possess a speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand in either Hindi or English or English and speed of 30 words per minute on computer. (iii) Selection will be based on a written test and interview giving weightage 80:20 respectively.
- Remuneration :(Rs. 5200-20200) with Grade pay 2400/-
Name of the Post :Messenger
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :(i) Matriculation or Equivalent. (ii) Selection will be based on a physical test, written test and interview giving weightage 40:40:20 respectively.
- Remuneration :(Rs. 5200-20200) with Grade pay 1800/-
Name of the Post :Cook
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :(i) Matriculation or Equivalent. (ii) Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.(iii) Selection will be based on a physical test, written test and interview giving weightage 40:40:20 respectively
- Remuneration :(Rs. 5200-20200) with Grade pay 1900/-
- Gen/Unreserved 18 to 25 years.
- Ex-servicemen – Age will be determined as present age, minus period of service rendered in Armed Forces plus three years, but not to exceed 25 years.
- The crucial date for reckoning of age will be as on 21st day from the date ofpublication of this advertisement in Employment News and Local Daily of Jabalpur.
HOW TO APPLY :
- ST/SC/OBC candidates, who apply against UR vacancies are not eligible for age and other concessions meant for ST/SC/OBC.
- Desirous candidates, fulfilling all essential conditions, may submit their application to Officer Commanding Troops, Headquarters Madhya Bharat Area, Jabalpur (MP), Pin 482001 in the format prescribed herein as under, alongwith with the following documents:-(a) Applications to be forwarded only as per prescribed format published.Newspaper cuttings will not be entertained. Application to be submitted in A4 size paper.(b) Photocopies of educational certificates duly attested by Gazetted Officer. (Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination i.e. Matriculation to be attached).(c) Photocopy of Discharge Certificate (In case of Ex-Serviceman), duly attested by Gazetted Officer.)(d) Photocopy of documents in support of claim for age relaxation where applicable. (ST/SC/OBC/Ex-Serviceman).(e) Photocopy of Caste Certificate, duly attested by Gazetted Officer, (ST/SC/OBC), where is applicable.(f) Three colour Photographs of which one colour passport size photo should be affixed on top of the application (in photo column), duly attested by a Gazetted Officer. One passport size recent photograph should be pasted on acknowledgement card,duly attested by the Gazetted Officer and one colour passport size with name and father‟s name on the reverse for official use.(g) A self-addressed envelope, duly affixed with postage stamp of Rs. 25/- to be attached with application form.3(h) Character Certificate issued by a Gazetted Officer (the date of Character Certificate must not be earlier than six months from the day of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
- The candidates not fulfilling any of the criteria will be rejected outright and no intimation will be given to them. The candidate who fulfills the criteria and whose application is correct in all respects, will only be called for physical/written/interview test. The eligible short-listed candidates will be intimated by post. No TA/DA will be admissible for the candidates for appearing in the physical/written/interview test.
- Written examination will be conducted for all the categories, commensurate to Matriculation qualification.
- Officer Commanding troops, HQ MB Area Camp will not be responsible for any injury which may occur during the physical/written/interview test.
- The short-listed candidates, who qualify the physical test on merit, will be called for final written test (as per standard of minimum qualification prescribed in Recruitment Rules). Those who qualify in the written test will be called for interview.
- The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/terminated by the Officer Commanding Troops, HQ MB Area Camp, Jabalpur (MP) at any stage and his decision in this regard is final and no appeal will be entertained.
- The date of tests will be communicated to all eligible candidates through acknowledgement card.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10/4/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DDP||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016