Department of Defence Production (DDP) invites application for the recruitment of Technician (Semi-Skilled) with ITI holders
Company name :Department of Defence Production (DDP)
Posts : Technician (Semi-Skilled)
Qualification : ITI
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Location : Jabalpur
Last date to apply :12/12/2014
Details of Post :
- No. of Posts: 01
- Name of the Post: Technician (Semi-Skilled)
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 & 27 years (UR candidates only) as on closing date of receipt of application. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Industrial Training Institute Pass Certificate in the trade of Fitter Auto/ Labourer/ Fitter General Mechanic or its equivalent Defence Services Tradesman Course applied as such by the Central or State Govt.
- Employment News Paper Date: 15-11-2014 to 21-11-2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 21 days from the date of advt.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application for Remote Areas: Within 28 days from the date of advt.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format on plain paper duly typed or neatly handwritten & recent passport size photograph should be pasted appropriate places provided in the application duly attested by Gazetted Officer along with attested copies of the relevant documents etc., one self addressed envelope (of size 30 cms X 12 cms) affixed with postal stamp of Rs. 25/-, in an envelope should be superscribing as “Application for the post of Technician (SS)” submitted to The Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (OFV), Vehicle Factory Post Office, Jabalpur – 482 009 within 21 days & 28 days for remote areas from the date of advt in employment newspaper.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 12.12.2014
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information Refer Employment Newspaper Dated: 15-11-2014 to 21-11-2014, Page No:20.
|All Jobs From DDP|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016